fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it. Love it love it love it love it love it. Didn't get to sleep until 5am this morning. Bagged a bargain too, got the Ultimate Edition w/ 400 Microsoft points, Alone In The Dark, Bioshock 2 and Crysis 2 all for £34.76, FIFA 11 and GTA4. 8)

Can't believe how good Manager Mode is. I kept getting offers for Albrighton from Wolves (valued at £6.5m) and I kept telling them to **** off, but they just came back again and again and again until the offer reached a whopping £13m and I said yes. Then he couldn't agree terms and the deal was off!

Love it. Love it love it love it love it love it. Didn't get to sleep until 5am this morning. Bagged a bargain too, got the Ultimate Edition w/ 400 Microsoft points, Alone In The Dark, Bioshock 2 and Crysis 2 all for £34.76, FIFA 11 and GTA4. 8)

Can't believe how good Manager Mode is. I kept getting offers for Albrighton from Wolves (valued at £6.5m) and I kept telling them to **** off, but they just came back again and again and again until the offer reached a whopping £13m and I said yes. Then he couldn't agree terms and the deal was off!

So is the manager mode the same as career mode? Is it like a playable Football Manager?

What's the best line-up and formation for Villa on this?

Because the defending is quite different, and therefore new and hard, I pack the midfield, playing Gabby wide and Ireland or Jenas behind Bent...but its quite easy to isolate Bent and Gabby is a bit wasted on the wing.

So quite realistic really!

So is the manager mode the same as career mode? Is it like a playable Football Manager?

Yeah, same thing.

I'm Undecided over wether to buy this or not, every year since FIFA 96 I have bought it within a few days of it comin out but with FIFA 11 I played it for 2 weeks and then literally only played it when my mate came round (which pissed him off no end cuz he used to play it constantly and still couldn't beat a part time player like me lol)

I always enjoy them I just ain't too keen on the manager mode and all the long winded stuff like that, I'll probably buy it tomorrow having said that

Brigga, I dont think those play.com deals are going through, as of 17:30 this evening it was still at 'Order Placed' so I cancelled the order.

If your interested, there is a pretty decent deal over at amazon where you can get;

250gb 360 slim,

gears 3,

wireless pack (halo odst + forza 3 complete edition + a wireless controller)

hdmi cable

with express delivery by 1pm tomorrow afternoon it came to £223.97 so the deal itslef with free shipping is £215. Still a bargain in my eyes as ill trade in halo and gears next weekend once finished and get fifa 12.

Â