Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

The early stages of learning any instrument tend to be repetitive, somewhat boring, and potentially disheartening. Guitar is no exception - your fingertips will get very sore, and you'll struggle at first with chord fingerings and changes. It does require dedication, patience, and endless repetitive practice. But if you stick at it, you WILL get there. After the initial stages, having another person of similar (or preferably slighty better) ability to jam with is a huge advantage. It's the start of a garage band. Google Dave Grohl's excellent quote about this topic.

• Like 1

cheers lads, so paying someone to teach you aint much good. i just thought id benefit more from that as i really have not got a clue how to play any note whatsoever, im obviously into my rock n roll music from the 60s and 70s mainly but like jazz guitar playing as well.

£9.99, you can't go wrong with this 'axe' and you don't even need to learn.

chad-valley-electronic-toy-guitar--pink.

ive already got two of those  :D

• Like 1

cheers lads, so paying someone to teach you aint much good...

I didn't say that Chris. I imagine a good teacher would be miles better than the internet, if you can afford it and if you get a good one.

yeah i think id benefit more from a teacher purely because it would encourage me more to stick at it. 

• Like 3

As I'm dAVe80, there must be at least 79 other Dave's on here? 

Yes but they say the same thing over and over again....

• Like 3

Yes but they say the same thing over and over again....

Stop repeating Top Gear ffs....

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Â