Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD.

Downing is so good, no doubt in my eyes he's more important than Young.

Good player - but he really isn't better than Young.

What he does have is a brilliant understanding with Albrighton, they've set each other up loads of times this year.

What he does have is a brilliant understanding with Albrighton, they've set each other up loads of times this year.

I can see that but IMO Downing is better than Young, nothing to do about him wanting out. Improved enormously this season. But it's all opinions in the end.

Anyway back to the match(es).

**** off diving clearing in the woods he barely brushed him

Our Ash at it again then? :)

Either that or Stevie G is making a cameo!!

nah nige jumped over meireles and brushed his face on the way down and of course he fell to the floor clutching his face, i thought he was going to get a second yellow

I can see that but IMO Downing is better than Young, nothing to do about him wanting out. Improved enormously this season. But it's all opinions in the end.

Anyway back to the match(es).

Yes, fair enough. For the record unlike others I'm not saying it's not a valid thought, just I don't agree. In my opinion Downing is more consistent and Young is more flamboyant, and I personally prefer my wingers to be flamboyant.

I'm hoping all the scores won't change too much, 10th place would be a good finish considering the turmoil of this season. I wouldn't mind a few Spurs goals though.

I don't care what happens, just so long as the inbreds are down!

Us winning is more important than them going down but it would be a nice bonus.

Great goal from Downs - he has definitely been better than Ash this year, not saying that Ash has been bad, just Downs has been better.