Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD.

Go on then, line up and predictions? I'd like to see ...

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Young (I'd like to see Carlos but ain't going to happen)

Makoun Coker Delph

Downing Bent Young ....

Prediction: 1-3. (sorry)

Oh and I am in the Directors box/seats for this one, Limo/Champagne, that's how I roll.... 8)

Looking forward to it :)

Despite us winning yesterday I think Liverpool will be a tough ask under Kenny now.. yes they lost yesterday but Suarez will run rings around our defenders and most of their players are on form, we could target that flanagan if he plays I guess, he showed a bit of naivity and gave away a penalty.

I'd like a 1-1 draw.. I see a 2-0 defeat.

It's actually really important that we go for this game.

A win could see us in the top half, which could be worth a few bob, and some much needed pride.

It'd also be nice to finish above Blunderland.

Really looking forward to it, sold out VP, we are safe and SHA could go down! Should be a party atmosphere, bring your flags, scarfs, beach balls and anti-SHA banners!

GK Friedel

RB Walker

CB Dunne

CB Collins

LB L.Young

CM Petrov ©

CM Reo-Coker

CM Delph

RW A.Young

CF Bent

LW Downing

Just as long as the Holte has plenty of Spurs-supporting songs lined up.

Don't think I want to hear any Spurs songs just Villa ones and getting behind our own time. Mind you I love to so the whole ground doing ' they're goin up they're goin down' when the scum are about to be relegated.

That would be magic

I reckon we end up fielding the same side unless anyone is injured. I would like to see Makoun and carlos start, i would put Albrighton on and leave Ashley on the bench (knowing he could go to the pool this summer) but that's not going to happen. I just hope they play as well as they did against Le Arse, This is one game i would love to win as i can't stand liverpool! Hopefully 3-1 to the Villa.

Party atmosphere and two teams with nothing much to play for now. Just wondering would Kenny prefer to miss out on qualifying for the two bob and concentrate on the top four next season?

See both teams scoring so 2-2 with Birmingham relegated and everyone goes home happy!

Ok Here we go! we all now the tune to Robin Hood?( Ryan Giggs running down the wing).

Well heres my version, it's simple to learn and should take off when the Holte end sing. I know it's not match related but what the hell, Heskey is going to Liecester, Carew wants to stay at Stoke, let's give them both a goodbye Villa style.

DARREN BENT> DARREN BENT

MONEY WELL SPENT

OH!> DARREN BENT> >>>DARREN BENT

BETTER THAN CAREW

SCORES MORE THAN HESKEY TOO!

DARREN BENT> DARREN BENT.

3-1 to the Villa wish i could have found a line for Ashley Young, Shit i know! The **** side line.

Go on then, line up and predictions? I'd like to see ...

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Young (I'd like to see Carlos but ain't going to happen)

Makoun Coker Delph

Downing Bent Young ....

Prediction: 1-3. (sorry)

Agree with this, including the Carlos point, except for the score.

I would like to see Gary Gardner get on as the ACM for 30 minutes.

I can see us getting a draw but would absolutely love a win!