Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I see N'Zogbia has recovered but Diame hasn't made the squad... I hope NRC and Stan get a few 'hard' challenges in on him quick!!!

Diame is a big miss for them - he's a beast in the middle!

Glad Heskey is back in, we look a lot more solid at defending set pieces with him at the back. I imagine he will be looking to play well against his old club too.

We may aswell play 3 center backs then. I'd probably have more trust in Cuellar in front of goal than Heskey :lol: .

Glad Heskey is back in, we look a lot more solid at defending set pieces with him at the back. I imagine he will be looking to play well against his old club too.

We may aswell play 3 center backs then. I'd probably have more trust in Cuellar in front of goal than Heskey :lol: .

Even the greatest fool could see that Heskey has never brought a great number of goals to the team.

Even the greatest fool could see that Heskey has never brought a great number of goals to the team.

And you would have the expertise on what the greatest fool could see. (Sorry, I just couldn't restrain myself)

And you would have the expertise on what the greatest fool could see. (Sorry, I just couldn't restrain myself)

Touché