Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I hope N'Zogbia is fit, gives us chance to have a good look at him, in case he's available in the summer.

Could be a good purchase - certainly if Ash leaves - but I reckon our backs are in a greater need for an upgrade..

When Walker returns to Tot, we need some to pick up and we need someone who can make the runs he does to tie together defence and offence.. We need players in the back four who aren't afraid to hold onto the ball

40 faces from Villa Sweden will be attending the game.

Walker - Collins - Dunne - L.Young

Downing - Makoun - Petrov - A.Young

Heskey - Bent

We'll be coming from the North.

When you hear the noise, of the Villa Sweden boys

Hope we win to reward your loyalty and effort!

Have a good one lads! Always like it when the Swedish boys come over.

Quite frankly, if we can't beat this shower then we don't deserve to play in the Premier League. I wonder how many minibuses they will bring down?

^ one or two and a few bearded once ;)

This time around I'll try to see more of Brum then the awful Rock bar at the end of New Street where I got stuck until 5 in the morning last time drinking howitzers. Almost missed the Villa - Manc C game the day after.

Our home record v Wigan

+

Us giving up for the season

+

Wigan fighting for their lives

+

Gary Mac

= Loss. It'll be like the Wolves game

Maybe it's time to get our first EVER Villa Park league win over Wigan.

It would also be nice to score our first ever legitimate goal against Wigan at Villa Park. If I recall correctly, the only one we ever scored at home against them (in the 1-1 draw in O'Neill's first season) was actually offside.

That said, considering our home record against Wigan, if we scrape an undeserved 1-0 win with a miskick from an offside position that doesn't fully cross the line, I'd be happy enough with that. We can't be too fussy about stuff like actually scoring a proper goal.

Wigan need the points more than we do and if they have an injury free squad to choose from then we might very well lose this? If Nzogbia is injuried then we might get away with a draw?

Morpheus, that avatar is **** superb, where did you get it from?

2-0 Villa tomorrow, the lads know they don't want to go into the last 2 games still needing points. I'm unusually confident about this game!!