Scientific Experiment V3#06-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager manager this past 28 days?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager manager this past 28 days?

• Oui
    • Non

The sixth in our long running series of Monthly Polls on the Manager. Poll open until end of May.

Results since last poll: (D*)WWDL

Poll FAQ

Q: Can I have an option of I don't know?

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two months?

Q: I want to vote No, but I don't want him out.

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two months?

Q: The questions are different from the last poll

Previous Poll Result

*The draw against evernot was included in the last poll, but worth a mention here as it has been referred to as 'the turning point'

Well the games he was in charge of in the past 28 days we drew with a very good Everton and recorded two very important wins over Newcastle and West Ham. Can't hold him responsible for the poor substitutions yesterday so I voted yes I do approve over the past 28 days.

edit: just noticed the Everton game was from the last poll. Still approve though, two wins out of two with him at the helm.

Too many excuses. Just sort it out. Our four game unbeaten run can be analyses to death. West Ham and Everton were decent performances. Newcastle and Stoke were dire, although somehow we got four points from them. This season has been absolute shit. I am fast losing my faith in Villa. I wonder where we are now in the five year plan? Further away from the top for than ever.

I suppose Houllier wasn't involved in the last two games although would surely have been conversing with those involved. I voted no going on the whole regime. I still think we controlled large parts of the game against Newcastle without dong a whole lot and could have drawn right at the end.

Given that he wasn't in charge for the Stoke and West Brom games, he does meet with my approval for the last 28 days.

Though, even if he gets us relegated, he'll still meet your approval.

No. Simply put he had so much time now with the same set of defenders, you would at least think there should be at least some slight improvement in terms of team working within the back 4, however the defence seems to go back a step each game they play. For me, thats one pathetic football management.

Given that he wasn't in charge for the Stoke and West Brom games, he does meet with my approval for the last 28 days.

My thoughts exactly, cant believe some of us are blaming him for Stoke and West Brom te guy had a serious heart problem.

I've said No because he clearly isn't fit enough to do the job. We can't rely on him being here week to week, let alone season to season. We need a fresh start in the summer.

No.

I don't read this poll as purely "Do you like Houllier as manager" but a more accurate "Do you like the Houllier management team" and for that reason it is an absolute NO. Him and the team HE CHOSE need to be removed come the end of May.

My thoughts exactly, cant believe some of us are blaming him for Stoke and West Brom te guy had a serious heart problem.

We should be judging the season as a whole and not micro assessing the season. Two wins on the bounce, yippee!! Big deal. This season has been shocking. Really not good enough.

Though, even if he gets us relegated, he'll still meet your approval.

Yes, of course he will. :|

Â