Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

bent has excellent movement and can score goals. i think his hold up play is also decent, but his minus is that he can't beat a defender on the dribble, his technique is also limited. still think he's outstanding and should regularly start for england.

Darren Bent did score 25 goals in 79 apps(41 starts) at Spurs which suggested he didn't do to bad. I think he needs to play regularly, if he does, he scores goals simples.

He does more than score goals, he runs the channels well and his general footy is improving. I think we are working hard on his all round game which will benefit everyone in the end.

First class signing. I am sick to the back teeth of Villa strikers failing to find the back of the net consistantly over the years. Darren Bent can score us 20+ goals next season I believe and that is good enough for me.

So who else has Bent 39 on the back of one of this seasons shirts?

Just read Oliver Holt's article on the Darren Bent signing (was done in Jan but just read finished reading it as I only just noticed it) embarassing is the word that comes to mind.. he was so bitter about the whole signing, still loves MON i guess.

Â