Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

With Laursen and Mellberg in their prime, Bouma in prime, Barry and Milner in midfield and 08/09 Ash with Benty, we would be CL.

Never mind eh. Fantastic first goal, well taken second.

2 brilliant goals today.

Yes, the finishes were great, but the runs to beat the offside trap were world class. It's so rare to be able to find a striker who can a) get into those positions without being offside, and B) finish them off so consistently and reliably.

He will be phenomenal next season. Downing and Albrighton supplying him from wide, Bannan in just behind threading through little through balls..

It's so refreshing to have a striker who other teams fear... He's lethal & i cannot remember a similar threat since maybe Dean Saunders, Gary Shaw & even before them Brian Little/Andy Gray..players of that calibre.. Now we need a midfield who can keep posession better & create more as second half against Arsenal i lost count of the times we could have broken or at least kept possesion in midfield to take the pressure off only to repeatedly give the ball straight back to the opposition.

Also maybe back Bent up with another goal scorer as afterall what would happen if he got injured?!

Then with a new defence & possibly manager we could be heading in the right direction :lol: Not that i ask much you understand! :D

Â