Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coyle has always been overrated. A good manager but has a lot to prove before joining a club like ours. The good football is a load of rubbish too, it's still pumping it up to Davies every attack. They have scored some quality goals though.

Certainly prefer Hughes.

Managers like Moyes and Coyle will take us back to the 'British' way of doing things , undoing the foundations that have been laid for the future in terms of a passing and possession based team.

If GH decides to hang up his boots, i'd like a foreign manager who believes in continental style football and takes the progress we've made to another level.

I've got no problem with Benitez, he took Valencia to the spanish title which is no easy feat as its a 2 team dominated league.

I'd like Moyes but can't really see it happening, an if ancelotti is gone as we expect then randy needs to get on the phone asap.

Whats with all the new manager threads and polls?

We have a manager.

Because the one we have is an accident waiting to happen, plus as very good manager got sacked today for finishing 2nd.

If Randy wants this bright future then he needs tro get on the phone asap for Ancelotti and Wilkins.

Agreed. Ancelotti and Wilkins both out of work. Come on RL, get them in.

Thanks GMAC and GH for the end result this season but I for one do not want to have to go through the events of this year next season for a top half finish.

Ancelotti as the next Villa manager would be immense.