Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw a story about us opening negotiations with Ancelotti, would be a bloody brilliant appointment!

links to that?

Rafa Benitez has said on sky sports news this evering that he is ready to return to management in the english premiership, coincidence?

if gerrard cannot continue which I think would be a shame, benitez or ancelotti would be the best options if theyd consider managing here.

Fair enough, either way it would possibly be the biggest signing we make this summer, just based on his reputation and pulling power alone. I have nothing again GED but I really don't think he should continue, football is not worth him dying for.

Houllier - DOF, Benitez - Manager, GMac - assistant or coach / whoever Rafa wants instead which will unfortunately mean GMac leaving. Im sure there is a role he can go in though somewhere.

Wouldnt mind gmac staying tbh.

Let's just get Hughes in on a free.

It'd be a great signing for me.

Hughes is used to a similar project (break into top 4) as that was the project at Man City.

I wouldn't be overly upset with Moyes, Jol or Hughes. Though I don't see Moyes joining at all.

I don't actually much like Hughes either (I don't appreciate the way he acts and handles himself) but I think he would be good for us for the position we find ourselves in now.

Hughes is used to a similar project (break into top 4) as that was the project at Man City.

Why would Hughes come on a free? He is apparently in advanced talks with his club for a new contract anyway.

Why would Hughes come on a free? He is apparently in advanced talks with his club for a new contract anyway.

Apparently he has an exit clause in his contract allowing him to leave the club for nothing next month.