Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be hughes

:thumb:

Would quite like him, he is a man who wants to prove something but has never been at a club where he could.

for me he proved he was more than capable at Blackburn for 4 years, just never had the money to kick on though which hopefully he would have here

it'll be hughes

:thumb:

Would quite like him, he is a man who wants to prove something but has never been at a club where he could.

for me he proved he was more than capable at Blackburn for 4 years, just never had the money to kick on though which hopefully he would have here

He spent a fair bit of money during his time at Man City did he not? Well over £100 million.

But Hughes is already there and he might like to see how far he can take Fulham. I'd be happy to have him here though.

Thats very true.

However, i read somewhere that Villa is a job that really interests Hughes, due to its size and potential, and i think its become more or less common knowledge, that Randy actually approached him, whilst Martin was pretending to be a five year old.

But Hughes is already there and he might like to see how far he can take Fulham. I'd be happy to have him here though.

But he knows if he gets it right, he can take Villa further than Fulham and not work with a chairman who is as mad as a box of frogs.

no decision immenent but houllier NOT down to travel to hong kong in JULY. 'you dont know what you're doing'

Is this from the same person who said GH had already agreed to move upstairs and DM would come work under him?

But he knows if he gets it right, he can take Villa further than Fulham and not work with a chairman who is as mad as a box of frogs.

I hope you're right and that he does join us, if not someone even better who we didn't think we could attract.

no decision immenent but houllier NOT down to travel to hong kong in JULY. 'you dont know what you're doing'

Is this from the same person who said GH had already agreed to move upstairs and DM would come work under him?

you'll see i'm right. 100%. talk to me then. no hou in hong kong.

I am not sure Ancelotti suits us that well.

Our squad needs a lot of additions and a remoulding of the squad. I cannot remember too many great signings he has made. Torres and Luiz were bought by the owner. And alot of the signings in Italy are made by technical directors.

Good coach, just not sure he is right for the job we have.

you'll see i'm right. 100%. talk to me then. no hou in hong kong.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong. I am just genuinely curious if you got the info from the same person who said Moyes would be coming and GH moving in a DOF role. Cos i personally dont believe that will happen. But you may be right! :)