Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Argentinian striker we took on loan from Roma in 2000, who clocked up a grand total of 0 minutes and 0 seconds pitch-time. Went on to do sweet **** all for the rest of his career back in South America. He was the other player (along with Cafu) who was alleged to have forged passports to secure a move to Roma (Cafu was acquitted, Bartelt was banned from Italian football for a year and was loaned to us. Absolutely nothing to do with their vast difference in skill/worth, I'm sure :)). Though he never played for Roma again, he was eventually acquitted as well.

He was supposed to be Collymore's replacement. He was shite. Fortunately, we decided not to spend £4m on him.

639590755ccd54c3fa3b335badbd74.jpg

What a leg-end.

We could include own goals in this, but Hutton hasn't scored one yet. The question is, do we reckon Hutton can score an own goal that eclipses Derek Mountfield or Shaun Teale's awesome efforts? (Sorry Teale, you were a great player, but it was one hell of an OG!)

We could include own goals in this, but Hutton hasn't scored one yet. The question is, do we reckon Hutton can score an own goal that eclipses Derek Mountfield or Shaun Teale's awesome efforts? (Sorry Teale, you were a great player, but it was one hell of an OG!)

Christ, give the lad some time, he has only just joined. It was a full season before Dunne registered his first OG!

Mark Delaney wasn't a bad player but he spent so long injured and the amount of penalties he gave away because he used to throw himself into block challenges with his hands in front of his face.

also Graham Fenton and Phi King scored two of the most important goals in our great history but both were pretty rubbish.

Stefan Moore is another worthy mention of an awful player, Luke wasn't much better.

but we didn't throw a lot of money away on the above.

Mustapha Hadji and Hassan Kachloul were two players who really excited me when we signed them, if i remember rightly Kachloul was great for about two games and then never played again. Hadji never lived up to the expectations and I think (Gregory?) didn't fancy him so he barely played.

Â