Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Woodwards commentary is doing my head in. Is the match really that boring. Andy Blair's just asked if he can smell burning.
That's about the norm. "Tony, have you done your hair differently? No, sure that's highlights, oh and a goal, and it's 3-1, I think that Young might have got a touch on that, and well it's quite windy today so you can understand the players running around a lot."

Woodwards commentary is doing my head in. Is the match really that boring. Andy Blair's just asked if he can smell burning.
That's about the norm. "Tony, have you done your hair differently? No, sure that's highlights, oh and a goal, and it's 3-1, I think that Young might have got a touch on that, and well it's quite windy today so you can understand the players running around a lot."

TimothyAbraham Timothy Abraham

Strange aroma of toast around the press box....Not the sellotape melting on my laptop as @MatKendrick suggested. #AVFC

Not the only one that can smell toast.

That cockney commentator doesn't have a clue? Makoun struggling to adapt to English football?! He gave the ball away once.

twice I thought, lacked pace and a couple of clumsy challenges...

Not a good first half. We are lucky to be ahead. Thought we look absolutely clueless going forward. Clark is as usual all too aggressive defending, and Gabby is useless on the wing, his work-rate is way below par and has been for a while. I'd say Makoun and DJ are our only positives atm. Dunne & Collins, look very shaky again.

well to me bents goal should have stood looking at it a few times in super slow mo, just onside if you folow the rules of offside where if any doubt it goes with the attacking team.

1 is not enough against fulham, we need more, young seems to be drifting and im not sure what the formation is supposed to be?

is it 4-4-2? neither young or gabby appear to be on the left ?

it may be the crap view i had got, i have found something better now though so can see things properly.

downing hits a first time cross and we score, imagine what he would be like on the left where he can deliver 6 per game? and alby on the right doing the same?

and young just in front of the 2 in the middle pinging it out to the wingers

and after 70 minutes switch to 4-4-2 with gabby coming on when players are knackered

Decent enough half, albeit with the usual complaints about Ash/Gabby/Downing not being in the right places.

Fulham's best hope of scoring so far looks to be from a Sidwell wonder strike. When that's the kind of lifeline you're looking at, you're headed for a loss most days. Dembele looks a clever player though.