PS3 | PRO EVO 2011 OR FIFA 2011?

b23avfc

WHICH IS THE BEST ON THE PS3: PRO EVO 2011 OR FIFA 11?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH IS THE BEST ON THE PS3: PRO EVO 2011 OR FIFA 11?

• Pro Evo 2011
    • Fifa 2011
    • Either/Depends (state why pretty please)

I used to be the biggest PES fan going. But since the jump to PS3 and Xbox360, PES has stood still. In 2008 it just about stood up, but since then FIFA has pulled ahead.

For now, fifa is streets ahead.

I was also a big PES fan, then changed, thinking Fifa was miles ahead last year, I played both this year and It's a tough call, FIFA is better if you like to build up teams, one player. Pro evo with like Barcelona 2 player is just magic, passing, movement, pace of the game, just plays beautifully.

If you buy Pro, you need to update all kits and teams etc...or else, I think it's a waste of time.

Fifa, but Fifa has been poor this year. They have slowed the gameplay down way too much, so it can be really tedious.

And they've destroyed clubs, it's **** terrible. I'm sure Kurt would back me up on that too.

I got both this year and while both aren't fantastic, id say fifa slightly just edges it, while it still feels airy and like playing with a beach ball at times, pro evo is just too clunky, too boring and too frustrating to cope with, saying that, pes 2011 is streets ahead of the other pes titles this gen.

Id d/load the demo's of both and have a good play through.

I was massive PES fan from the very first ISS that Konami released. However after PES6 it all seemed to go downhill, PES2008 and 2009 were absolutely dreadful imo. I picked up FIFA09 and haven't looked back since, although some of the games do feel genuially scripted towards one opposition it is great fun and you have a lot of variety from BAP to Ultimate Team although I tend to just stick with the regular games.

PES has improved this year, the master league online has proved popular and seems a lot better then Ultimate team but gameplay wise I think FIFA has the edge. Especially if you learn to play the game using manual controls, it gives you so much freedom.

PES for me. Still has its obnoxious aspects (frustrating opposition AI scripting is a hallmark of PES, really), but the new passing system in 2011 is nigh magical once you get the hang of it, and the new modes (and improvements to the old ones) are excellent. Wish Copa Lib players were accessible in ML, though.

What I've played of FIFA 2011 has been decidedly unimpressive. While FIFA has never captured the creative game and individuality of players as well as Pro, the last couple efforts were massively improved in terms of gameplay. '11, though, seems a step back in terms of evoking an "organic" footballing experience. Tactics don't have as much of an effect as they should, midfield play in particular is dodgy, and the physics seem off, maybe too smooth or something, which creates a sort of disconnect from the game.

Â