Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

People slated MON for playing people in the wrong positions

I dont recall him playing this many players out of position Downing as a right winger gabby as a left winger? Isnt downing left footed and gabby right footed? Not to mention that gabby is a striker and not a winger

O'neil used to do it all the time with young and downing. And he has played Agbonlahor on the wings before.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get so many opportunities to cross the ball, yet end up putting in so many shit crosses...

Probs because our players are not in the correct positions to use their stronger foot...

We had players switching wings before Houllier arrived. Switching wings doesn't give them an excuse to put in shit crosses.

I dont recall him playing this many players out of position Downing as a right winger gabby as a left winger? Isnt downing left footed and gabby right footed? Not to mention that gabby is a striker and not a winger

O'neil used to do it all the time with young and downing. And he has played Agbonlahor on the wings before.

I never seen him play as a left winger Young and Downing used to swap wings for 5 - 10 mins at a time not for whole periods.

Didn't MON play the right footed Young on the left for almost all his time, here?