The 2011 new music thread

sellyoakvilla

^^^

Not a fan of instrumental bands, or your music on the whole ;-)

But that actually sounds half decent

Not a fan of instrumental bands

Really?

You like lyrics or vocals, or both?

What about foreign stuff when you're not understanding a word of it?

Find this - Jap Sabbath.

:)

Anyone into doom / metal with a difference really needs to check out Bloodiest's debut Descent - it is **** massive

I'm investigating this right now....

Anybody interest in Arctic Monkeys anymore? Quite looking forward to their new album sounds pretty promising from what ive hear so far :)

Suck it and See is excellent. I know that many fans still say WPSITWIN is their favourite, but for me, they have improved and matured with every album. The new album has some blindingly well crafted songs on it.

I thought the Submarine OST that Alex Turner did was a very good listen too, well worth checking out.

I **** hate Arctic Monkeys, overplayed shite that grates on me.

But that last song they put out "Dont Sit Down Coz I've Moved Your Chair" is great. If the rest of the album is that good I'd be interested in it

Anybody interest in Arctic Monkeys anymore? Quite looking forward to their new album sounds pretty promising from what ive hear so far :)

Suck it and See is excellent. I know that many fans still say WPSITWIN is their favourite, but for me, they have improved and matured with every album. The new album has some blindingly well crafted songs on it.

I thought the Submarine OST that Alex Turner did was a very good listen too, well worth checking out.

Yea ive had that ep for a few weeks its great, so youve heard the album then? Its streaming on their site tomorrow i hear so im looking forward to it :thumb:

The Submarine OST is awesome, the new Monkeys album, similar/just as good?

• 1 month later...

Had to give the heads up on a wicked free release that might interest some of you, '13 Chambers' from Wugazi. Words of the Wu Tang Clan laid down on the music of Fugazi. Unlike most mash ups it's not just disposable novelty bullshit and is actually a worthwhile record in its own right. If you think that you might like it then you probably will, 'tis dope. Get it from:

www.wugazi.com

• 1 month later...
Had to give the heads up on a wicked free release that might interest some of you, '13 Chambers' from Wugazi. Words of the Wu Tang Clan laid down on the music of Fugazi. Unlike most mash ups it's not just disposable novelty bullshit and is actually a worthwhile record in its own right. If you think that you might like it then you probably will, 'tis dope. Get it from:

www.wugazi.com

Love Wu Tang, love Fugazi. Will check that out. :thumb:

Â