Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the stunner in red on SSN. Yikes!

Sweet Jesus.... I think I have a new favourite sky sports news presenter lady...

This is the most important question of the afternoon.

YES! I'm a Villan but I still have a cock and it's asking questions!

She is gorgeous..

Sweet Jesus.... I think I have a new favourite sky sports news presenter lady...

Exactly. To hell with Bent, Play her up front and I'll go to every game, even if we're in the conference

Charlie Webster

Better than Georgie???

I hate being at work.

Is it even possible to better than Georgie??

**** Sunderland fans bad mouthing this deal. Bent is a proven 20 goal a year premier league scorer, gyan has done well for 5 months and his miss and selfish play against us recently were two of the worst pieces of football I've seen from anyone at villa park for awhile.

What's that based on, the one year out of his ten year career that he's scored 20 league goals?

I understand where your coming from matey but we've already made our minds up , he's the new messiar :lol:

**** Sunderland fans bad mouthing this deal. Bent is a proven 20 goal a year premier league scorer, gyan has done well for 5 months and his miss and selfish play against us recently were two of the worst pieces of football I've seen from anyone at villa park for awhile.

What's that based on, the one year out of his ten year career that he's scored 20 league goals?

Not your player any more you can wander off now.

I don't think there's any reason to be concerned. The club wouldn't tell the press to go to Villa Park for a press conference only for them to waltz in at 4:30pm and say... "Sorry guys, deal is off I'm afraid! But do enjoy the 1874 lounge, and here is John Carew. To celebrate him staying at the club, he has brought a few 'friends' from a reputable 'club' to ease your frustration."

I'm sure it's probably a matter of just ironing out some of the finer details.

UPDATE ON OS!

Villa are aware that supporters are waiting patiently for news on Darren Bent.

The club have nothing to confirm at present but rest assured, when there is any news to release, you'll be updated here first.

Stay tuned to www.avfc.co.uk for more.

Thanks for nothing Villa :lol:

They know VT is in meltdown :!:

do they also know that wiggyrichards misses is on a promise if DB signs?

That's why they're delaying it....She's been naked on the bed since 12 waiting.

No, DB's song has gotta be the Arsenal/Samir Nasri one............... nanananananananananaana Darren Bent, Darren Bent, Darren Darren Bent nananananananananana.............................

This!

Ill be singing it all game at Wigan.

That's Ciaran Clark's song!