Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice to think the fans that have voted with their feet might start backing the club again and go down to VP aswell .

This, IF we do sign Darren Bent, it will be SO disappointing if we don't manage to sell out against Man City.

Lerner is show he is still interested in the club, hopefully the fans will as well.

Also now led to believe that Bent deal will be £24m straight cash deal NOT an £18m plus add-ons. All to be paid in installments. - Timothy twitter.

I'm led to believe that Osbourne is actually a bin man that got lost collecting the refuse from Bodymoor Heath. Clive Twitter

Also now led to believe that Bent deal will be £24m straight cash deal NOT an £18m plus add-ons. All to be paid in installments. - Timothy twitter.

I'm led to believe that Osbourne is actually a bin man that got lost collecting the refuse from Bodymoor Heath. Clive Twitter

Timothy and Kenderick are reliable - Osbourne isn't. :winkold:

MM, put it this way, your word IS gospel on here now :D

No pressure then look I have got things wrong aswell think there were a few other people ITK on this but didn't post it you would be surprised what Iget in PM from posters who in fairness don't get the crdit but more in the know than me at times .

Anyway deal was agreed Sunday and goal posts were moving all day yesterday didn't post it because you would have all panicked . Expected now to go through forget the 24 mill I will say this to anyone Milner or Bent ? He is effectively cheaper by 2 mill !

Goalscorers are not cheap let's just stop whinging and bloody enjoy it we have earn't this day ! Been a long time coming !

I'm just saying that when there is a big deal/story around there will be people trying to grab some of the publicity for themselves. Collymore last night a great example, trying to make a name for himself by being controversial, he seriously cannot believe what he said. Twitter seems to be the perfect media for lazy journalists to hide behind.

MM, put it this way, your word IS gospel on here now :D

No pressure then look I have got things wrong aswell think there were a few other people ITK on this but didn't post it you would be surprised what Iget in PM from posters who in fairness don't get the crdit but more in the know than me at times .

Anyway deal was agreed Sunday and goal posts were moving all day yesterday didn't post it because you would have all panicked . Expected now to go through forget the 24 mill I will say this to anyone Milner or Bent ? He is effectively cheaper by 2 mill !

Goalscorers are not cheap let's just stop whinging and bloody enjoy it we have earn't this day ! Been a long time coming !

So, MM, is this the last of our business? Seems that we're still after a midfielder and a left back?

I'm just saying that when there is a big deal/story around there will be people trying to grab some of the publicity for themselves. Collymore last night a great example, trying to make a name for himself by being controversial, he seriously cannot believe what he said. Twitter seems to be the perfect media for lazy journalists to hide behind.

True but both these guys Abraham and Kendrick arent at nationals. I think they have also cottoned on that the more genuine and reliable they have become the more coverage they are getting through outlets such as Villatalk and H&V. Its to their advantage to be as a credible as possible.