Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

Bent had a preliminary scan at Bupa Little Aston at 6.40pm.

I told Mat Kendrick and he said it would be in tally with where they are in the process of it happening. It's just a matter of time now, everything is agreed. Welcome to Aston Villa, Darren.

Tomorrow morning then? :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,392398,page=1

'its not fair because....because.... they are better than us and he wouldnt want to play for us'

:lol:

first time i've ever been on a bluenose forum - feel really sorry for the poor little mites now - they sound so sorry for them selves.... :D:D:D

I liked the bit where they said that they were a medium club and villa are a big club :)

I told Mat Kendrick and he said it would be in tally with where they are in the process of it happening. It's just a matter of time now, everything is agreed. Welcome to Aston Villa, Darren.

Tomorrow morning then? :)

Hopefully some point tomorrow, I say everything is agreed but there's a bit of haggling over the installments, will all be agreed tomorrow though

its pissing me off about how we are going to have to sell young or downing to fund the deal, the milner money (and the fact our owner is a billionaire) seemingly forgotten, the red tops will be dire tomorrow

who was it who said dont let the truth get in the way of a good story (other than nucky thompson :P )

Collymore loves MON doesn't he?

Yeah he does and I know why...His cousin told me.

When Stan broke his leg at Leicester he stayed with him in the hospital all night to make sure he was OK.

And that was the day of our Semi-Final with Bolton in FA Cup - and did I fecking larf at Wembley :)

'its not fair because....because.... they are better than us and he wouldnt want to play for us'

Have to admit, this made me laugh:

"What a strikeforce Villa will have. Young and Bent. Just like their fans."

To be fair that did make me laugh! Would be a good combo though, a striker with movement and a predatory instinct, I'm in heaven.

Collymore sounds desperate on air.. jesus.

I've just had to switch him off and put corrie on as he's done my nut in the tool... :evil:

I just switched him off too - he's on crack tonight, somethings wound him right up!

Collymore: "£18m on a striker is all eggs in one basket, blowing the kitty on one player"

Two minutes later: "what's wrong with a cheeky £20m bid for Andy Carroll and Benzema on loan?"

He also says we need strengthening in every department - duh? He forgets Walker, Makoun and doesn't he know about Adam, Figerola and Samba. I thought Stan was 'connected', VT have better insight than than Collymore!

bbc 5 live's Ian Dennis; 'reports that Bent has been in the midlands this afternoon are inaccurate.'
:crylaugh:

Have to admit, this made me laugh:

"What a strikeforce Villa will have. Young and Bent. Just like their fans."

To be fair that did make me laugh! Would be a good combo though, a striker with movement and a predatory instinct, I'm in heaven.

Not as good as Young, Bent and Keane would be...... I'll get my coat

Still all whispers and rumours imo.

Something this big as i said before, Villa could **** up.

:lol:

first time i've ever been on a bluenose forum - feel really sorry for the poor little mites now - they sound so sorry for them selves.... :D:D:D

I liked the bit where they said that they were a medium club and villa are a big club :)

Like this too:

Why would anyone want to play in a boring team with shit fans unless we throw buckets of cash at them?

7.gif