Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think this might go tits up, i cannot help it Villa screw things up so often :(

Hopefully come through.

People asking why leaving, well fans racially abusing his mother and he gets his car wrecked when he spends time in Newcastle so the guy cannot win.

No worries, i have got it sorted.

Just locked Faulkner in the broom cupboard, and threw the key into the cut.

Done deal :winkold:

Can only get Sky News here in Sweden, but I can't really understand why they talk about Environmental concerns in Russia rather then Darren Bent ? ;) That's news!

It's because Redknapp is not involved in the deal.

Are you surprised, Collymore is using Twitter well and the fact he is a Villa fan to generate listeners.

90% of his Tweets are about how you should listen to him on Talksport.

Oh Stanley Victor.

21 year old Stan?

We've got youngsters coming through who can score Forrester, Gardner, The Fonz, Weismann

- we beat Arsenal reserves 10-1 last week!!

What' we need is SOMEONE to be there in the box, feed of the crosses and score goals NOW!!!........

I dont mind Bent but that is ALOT of money. Im just trying to think we could probably get a foreigner for alot less.

But im really happy that Randy are supporting Gerrard. I think if we survive this season. Houllier will get us flying again.. if not a late run this season! We have a good run after January.

i really hope this comes off..put the £ to one side for a mo..db is proven in the league,the boy is sitting in a hotel waiting to join the villa! ffs! once bent is on board lets go & get adams from blackpool,lets ram these words down holloways throat.

His name is Bent and he does not lie

You other suckers can't deny

When a shot goes in, an Aston Villa win

You get done!

Look at Young, check that mother **** run,

Crosses into the middle just for fun

When it hits Bents meat, goes in, Sweet!

Bam!!!!!

I was at the Sunderland game couple of weeks back and I decided to watch Bent closely as I wanted to see how he could have such a goal scoring record without being as flash as someone like Rooney or Torres, and even though he didn't have a great game, every time the ball went near him he looked dangerous. He's a bit like Defoe in the way he'll be able to get a snap shot off before anyone can close him down and can generate a lot of power without much back lift. He had a good few shots on our goal which were good, powerful shots but Dunne and Collins managed to keep him fairly quiet.

As long as we don't get the finisher but sell the supply line we'll be great. Those pull-backs and centres will have someone to get on the end of them now. Gabby and Heskey both come too deep, which is why our wingers have the most goals this season, as balls have to go to the back post.

Good times!