Giving blood

mjmooney

Are you a blood donor?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a blood donor?

• Yes
    • No

• 6 months later...
I'm also on the bone marrow donor list, but am yet to be called upon.

Well done, Sir! :thumb:

I think I've been called upon.

they've been trying to get in touch with me all last week, but I haven't changed my address with them so all the correspondence went to my old address.

Phoned them today and they're getting back to me.

Little bit nervous

good luck with it Steve. I intend on signing myself up for that at some point, but I never remember when I have the time to sort it all out :P

as for blood, gave last week, but it was on the day I'd handed in my notice so totally forgot about it when I went back with friends for booze and - big mistake - weed. had to leave feeling very ill looking whiter than casper in the evening. almost darwined myself there.

I donate and also organise the blood buses at works. We are up to 3 now (144) donations. I joined the marrow register and so did another 13 of my colleagues.

I hate needles and they have to hide everything but everyone laughs at me, makes for a fun session

I'm also on the bone marrow donor list, but am yet to be called upon.

Well done, Sir! :thumb:

I think I've been called upon.

they've been trying to get in touch with me all last week, but I haven't changed my address with them so all the correspondence went to my old address.

Phoned them today and they're getting back to me.

Little bit nervous

Have they gotten back to you yet, Stevo?

To just be on the bone marrow donor list is indeed a big and brave thing. :thumb:

Â