Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utter shit first half, downing? one of our best players doing **** all, no running, no chasing and drifting all over the middle of the park, slowely.

get out on the **** left hand side you lazy rocket polisher.

gabby? wtf? you are meant to be up front yet you are everywhere BUT up front. stay up **** front.

Carew? use your strengths you sloth footed bell end,

dunne? is he playing rugby? he seems awesome at kicking the ball 50 foot in the air and about 5 foot in front of him.

why are we not using our strengths?

albrighton on the RIGHT with walker behind

downing on the LEFT with clark behind

NRC petrov in the middle

carew up front and gabby floating UP FRONT

it really is not difficult, either they players are **** stupid or the tactics are **** stupid or both

sort it out for **** sake, a decent team would have scored 2 or 3 against us so far.

why are people suggesting Clark is struggling. I thought hes defended him well. Hes been isolated due to no support hes marking two players.. but when hes one on one hes done well.

We are too predictable i feel, try to play abit and end up panicing and looking for carew.

i think a lot of our problems come from lack of movement in CM. We end up having to boot it up because no one wants the ball in CM.

This, absolutely this!!!!!

You all say..we need a striker we need a striker. Don't be so bloody daft, we have hit the crossbar 3 times the strikers are doing their jobs and have just been unfortunate. It is all about CM which is where GH is sorting out with Makoun etc. Petrov and Reo-coker just aren't talented and confident enough to control and dominate midfield. Simples.

How anyone can eat while watching this I don't know.

I'm going to have to have about 3 cigs after that first half.

I traditionally spend half time apologising for the language.

...and today's no different.

If I am not at the game and have to listen/watch at home, I've been banished to the bedroom. Either that or I lock myself in the kitchen, it's **** sparkling by the end of the game.

still can't get over gabby's miss in the 1st min :(

Same here, hope it doesn't prove costly!

I think we need to move Gab up front and stick Downing wide.

Thing is, Gabby does at least help out Clark - can you see Downing doing that?

Clark has been absolutely taken to pieces in this first half, we desperately need to get him some help - at half time I'd have Carew off, put Gabby up fornt and move Downing over to give Clark a bit more in front of him.

Have to disagree with you about Clark.

He has been one on one with Bentley a few times where if Bentley had skinned him he would have had acres of space to try to run at goal (at an angle) or put a dangerous ball in.

He is standing whereas Warnock would have probably gone to ground more and they could have been through.