Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad we have Makoun next week. Hes what were missing. Our CM's have no fucken idea. Petrov has been woeful. Reo Coker good defensively but nothing in attack. Walker has been our best player in attack.

He will end up like Bale as a winger. Carew has done okay but is too isolated. Gabby has been dreadful. Move him forward with Carew. 4-4-2 please Gerrard.

Well I think we've been quite decent tbh. Maybe its the trash I've seen so far this season that's making me think that. Can't wait to get some proper midfielders. I'm at the stage of just laughing at Petrov and Reo-Coco the clown now.

We are too predictable i feel, try to play abit and end up panicing and looking for carew.

i think a lot of our problems come from lack of movement in CM. We end up having to boot it up because no one wants the ball in CM.

Petrov is a crab.

And Reo Coker can't control the ball. Plus, he always turns into trouble.

Makoun and Adam are needed badly.

We really should have scored early on. Had enough chances. Lucky we didn't concede a penalty, soft but could easily have been given.

Clark is struggling with Bentley and only Nige is helping him out.

Gabby and Downing to switch for the second half and I could see us getting 3 points

Overall I think we've been good and I think we can win this if we continue what we've been doing. A bit more passing on the ground, one time passes instead of hoofing and we can really cause this defense some problems.

Personally I think it will end 1-1 but I see us scoring first. Bring on Bannan for Petrov in the 70th and Delfouneso 5 minutes later for Carew. :)

so glad we have Makoun next week. Hes what were missing. Our CM's have no fucken idea. Petrov has been woeful. Reo Coker good defensively but nothing in attack. Walker has been our best player in attack.

He will end up like Bale as a winger. Carew has done okay but is too isolated. Gabby has been dreadful. Move him forward with Carew. 4-4-2 please Gerrard.

Subject to work permit hope it goes through