415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The board give him £20m to spunk on players...results still dont go our way...the board end up sacking him in 2 months time...we are left with a shit load of Frenchies who dont fit in...makes no sense...get rid now and get Rafa or Jol in!!!

The board give him £20m to spunk on players...results still dont go our way...the board end up sacking him in 2 months time...we are left with a shit load of Frenchies who dont fit in...makes no sense...get rid now and get Rafa or Jol in!!!

Rafa........ :shock: **** sake.....

Its got that bad :|

Agreed, beggars can't be choosers

No MON = NO DISCIPLINE

I hope to God that Randy has a plan B because if he doesn't and he expects this clueless, frightened old fart to get us up the table we are really in the shizen poopen.

I wouldn't be surprised in fact if Randy has already DEALT WITH our French problem straight after the game and I hope to God he has.

FECKING GUTTED........

The Rafa talk is, IMO, an improvement on the Allardyce talk.

Rafa took over from Houllier at Liverpool and won the Champions League. That'll do for me :)

The Rafa talk is, IMO, an improvement on the Allardyce talk.

Rafa took over from Houllier at Liverpool and won the Champions League. That'll do for me :)

Where they in a relegation battle Gazton??,They are a club that could get players to sign for them that we could only dream of and already had a team there that was ten times better than what we have now, Sam has worked with teams on the verg of relegation before Raffa hasn't, plus the fact that Raffa is the same type of shit man manager that GH is..for me its Sam all the way, he'll keep us in the prem with the players we have because they can play his style.

Our manager is taking a bashing from all sides at the minute. Alot of the senior players obviously dont like him, and performances on the pitch have not endeared him to us fans.

But is that his fault??

I think it isnt. The players (or a majority of them) are refusing to play for him, which in turn is making alot of the fans turn on him. Does he deserve this??

In a word...NO!!

He came here with the best intentions to do well for this club. He doesnt deserve his otherwise impressive recored in management to be ruined because of a group of divas who care more about their 50k per week wage packet than the club. If the players arent gonna do it for the manager they should at least do it for us fans. After all, it is us paying their wages.

We need to get behind our manager at this crucial time. Let him bring his own players in and get rid of the players who will inevitably take this club down.

UTV

Agreed with this.

When Avram Grant took over at Chelsea the players had zero respect for him. If rumours are to be believed they ignored his tactics and told him what team to select. He fell out with half the team - yet the players still managed to get themselves to the Champions League final.

Our players are pathetic. To go from three sixth places etc to languishing in 18th place and some of the worst Villa performances in modern day history shows they have no respect for this club, and no respect for themselves as players and professionals.

If Houllier's tactics are really that bad, his set piece organisation so awful etc why can the players not just take matters into their own hands. Why can Dunne Collins etc not just say it worked like this last year so we're going to keep doing like this. They know how to play successful football and win games so why can't they sit down together and say bollocks to Houllier we'll do it like this.

They're a bunch of lemmings that are walking of a cliff with no spine to say hang on I'm going to take control here. They're every bit if not more the culprits here, than Houllier is.

big day today..its looking more & more like gh is being backed not sacked, ooooooohhhh if only randy hadnt had a fit in year 4 of 5,randy will rue the day mon left with a knife in his back. you reep what you sow
Well, i think Randy is showing himself up to be a compleat **** cabbage by backing this useless c.nt.. I'd say he has that useless red pox fuckner in his ear blabbing how great GH is and not to sack him, im getting to the stage where i'm thinking a year in the Championship might be for the better, let Randy the fool find out the hard way that this isn't American handball. you get relegated!!..

Â