1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were to lose tonight i think we would be in deep shit

Blues the game after a scrapping battling team who are fighting relegation as well will want to get one over us and have the added inscentive of putting us down into the relegation zone plus its away from home at their place i might add.

Tonight is huge, lose it and I can't see us getting anything out of the blues game.

Tonight is a big test, no excuses, fit squad coming off the back of a good performance and result.

Why not the Blues game, we outplayed them at the Sty (admittedly lost....Young scores the open goal...we probably go onto win, 5 mins later, Zigic scores a deflected goal about 1st time they got into our half 2nd half), they've been poor this year and if we win tonight, as well as the draw vs Chelsea, confidence will be high.

Benitez or Allardyce?

:puke::puke:

Sam would get us out of this mess, Raffa would only cause more shite with his players like Ged the Red, plus he'd come in and keep up this Liverpool love in that we have had.

I want Houllier out but FFS I don't want either of these idiots anywhere near Villa!

Benitez or Allardyce?

Sam would get us out of this mess, Raffa would only cause more shite with his players like Ged the Red, plus he'd come in and keep up this Liverpool love in that we have had.

I want Houllier out but FFS I don't want either of these idiots anywhere near Villa!

I'd only like fat Sam here short term, the football would be crap but he'd keep us in the league.

Yep, I think they could do a decent job... Benitez won the champs league a fee seasons ago and Liverpool wernt exactly a dreadful team when he left were they? Allardyce has always been good, but thick owners have ment he has lost his job...

I thought we played brilliant against Chelsea... Still conceeded 3 goals, 2 in the final 10 mins like against man u but I'm pretty sure we have always been like that! If we win tonight, opinions will change, we could 13th... Oooo

Mind you, I'm a tad pissed that we have not signed anyone yet!!!!!

Benitez or Allardyce?

Martin Jol?

There are decent managers available as well you know.

Yep, I think they could do a decent job... Benitez won the champs league a fee seasons ago and Liverpool wernt exactly a dreadful team when he left were they? Allardyce has always been good, but thick owners have ment he has lost his job...

I thought we played brilliant against Chelsea... Still conceeded 3 goals, 2 in the final 10 mins like against man u but I'm pretty sure we have always been like that! If we win tonight, opinions will change, we could 13th... Oooo

Mind you, I'm a tad pissed that we have not signed anyone yet!!!!!

Is that sarcasm? It's 5th of Jan, we've had 1 deal break down and one deal in Walker looking like it's going to be completed. Hardly anyone else has done deals either. It's still early in the window.

How much is this low position costing us in the transfer market now i wonder, what half decent player would want to go to a team that is so low. GH has made a mess of things in so many wys since he's gotten here the man is a joke, i just hope after tonight Randy has the bollox to give him the sack, in saying that i think we are about two or three weeks to late with getting rid.

What if we win tonight though? We'll be just 6 points off Sunderland with a game in hand against Wigan.

As for low position costing in the transfer markets, players that sign 3/4 year deals, I doubt will care too much.

Will they sign a 3 to 4 year deal with the thought of playing in the championship next season though??. i for one dont think they would..

How much is this low position costing us in the transfer market now i wonder, what half decent player would want to go to a team that is so low. GH has made a mess of things in so many wys since he's gotten here the man is a joke, i just hope after tonight Randy has the bollox to give him the sack, in saying that i think we are about two or three weeks to late with getting rid.

What if we win tonight though? We'll be just 6 points off Sunderland with a game in hand against Wigan.

As for low position costing in the transfer markets, players that sign 3/4 year deals, I doubt will care too much.

Will they sign a 3 to 4 year deal with the thought of playing in the championship next season though??. i for one dont think they would..

No but they'll know the club is going through the a bad phase and know what it is capable of, like it was said before they sign 3/4 year deals.. they are aware of what goes on.

No but they'll know the club is going through the a bad phase and know what it is capable of, like it was said before they sign 3/4 year deals.. they are aware of what goes on.

The club is going through a bad phase, until this cabbage of a manager got here this club wasn't doing to bad, for players i think they'll see it as to high a risk to come here right now, and for me thats the reason why we are only seeing loan players.. Randy wont pay out with us sittng so low in the table also.

Houllier will keep us in the league.

That's hardly an achievement though is it? The minimum expectation for a club like ours, with the squad we have should be a top 10 finish.

I predict we will finish about 10-12th and then in the summer there will be another bigger transition to Houlliers style of players and we will start next season with a full preseason aiming to be in the top 6 again.

No because if they know the quality of the team and believe in their own ability, then we will stay up.

We've not once been in the relegation zone all season but apparently relegation is some certainty?

14 of our next 16 games are all against teams outside the top 5. Any team outside the top 5 is beatable. Personally, given our record this year against teams outside the top 5 and now with injuries looking not too bad, I think we'll survive fairly comfortably.

Houllier will keep us in the league.

Wow what an achievement, took over a team challenging top 4 and kept them in the league. No doubt houllier will be picking up manager of the year for that one.

Haha, where did I say that was acceptable performance from the manager?

Despite me saying previously in posts I've had where you've been around that anything below 13th really, he should go. You then post that.

Pathetic. It really is. Expect nothing less though really.

Â