Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I'm at Northwind Summit and have just defeated a dragon there, yet the soul did not absorb. Then I proceeded to the wall next to it expecting to learn another shout, yet it isn't working. Any ideas what's wrong?

Sadly it appears you are not Dragonborn. You must now spend 120 hours working at the lumber mill in Riverwood before marrying a skank and dying from an unfortunate encounter with a mudcrab. Everyone who plays Skyrim will follow a different path, sadly destiny dictates that yours will be crap.

This is far too addictive.

Level 34 now having played 45+ hours. I still haven't really touched on the main quest, apart from what I did near the start.

My current stats (the main ones I used) are as follows:

Heavy Armor - 78

Block - 62

One-handed - 68

Destruction - 51

Restoration - 43

Enchanting - 47

Smithing - 100

Bwahaha :D In case you are curious here is the gay elf sex scene from DA:O. Christ that is still so funny. I also just watched a video from Mass Effect 2 of male Shepard 'getting some chocolate' with Jacob :lol: Am I messed :?

Finally got my Smithing up to 100 today, and level 40 overall to go along with it. This has given me a very good reason to progress the start of the main quest just a little so random Dragons start to appear. Then I can actually get some dragon armour, awwww yeeeeeeeeeeee.

Just finished The Dark Brotherhood questline, absolutely fantastic stuff. There are some very clever parts which only come to light if you've listened to/come across different characters earlier in the game. Definitely my favourite part of the game so far.

I'm at Northwind Summit and have just defeated a dragon there, yet the soul did not absorb. Then I proceeded to the wall next to it expecting to learn another shout, yet it isn't working. Any ideas what's wrong?

Sadly it appears you are not Dragonborn. You must now spend 120 hours working at the lumber mill in Riverwood before marrying a skank and dying from an unfortunate encounter with a mudcrab. Everyone who plays Skyrim will follow a different path, sadly destiny dictates that yours will be crap.

:lol:

My favourite repeated phrases by NPCs;

" You've been a good friend to me. That means something " - usually said by people you've just beaten down in a fist fight

" No Lollygaggin' "

" You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. CURVED! SWORDS! "

Khajit specials;

" You'll make a fine rug, cat! "

" I killed my cousins cat...think I'll do the same to you! "

" Is that fur? Coming out of yer ears? " - said by the most dull sounding retarded guard ever

My favourite repeated phrases by NPCs;

" You've been a good friend to me. That means something " - usually said by people you've just beaten down in a fist fight

" No Lollygaggin' "

" You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. CURVED! SWORDS! "

Khajit specials;

" You'll make a fine rug, cat! "

" I killed my cousins cat...think I'll do the same to you! "

" Is that fur? Coming out of yer ears? " - said by the most dull sounding retarded guard ever

There's a certain prisoner at some point in the game who mentions he is in for "murder, thievery, banditry.... oh, and lollygagging"!

Also, the furry ears refers to your werewolf status I think, it gets said to my Breton all the time!

Â