Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

This game is an absolute joke, ive got about 20 quests in my list and then im trying to get through them and someone acosts me outside a house and another quest starts. Im never going to finish it!

LOL, I know how you feel, I spent much of yesterday trying to get my Misc quests list down, only to end up with more than I started. On top of that the miserable bastard in Riften will not appraise my gem for some reason. I end up deliberately not talking to anyone to try and clear a few.

It is great fun, I hope it doesn't get too easy as I level up. I'm level 15, and still feel like I'm just starting it.

Stats time:

Name: Dan

Race: Redguard

Class: melee

Level: 20

Magicka: 190 (boosted by 40 points)

Health: 200 (boosted by 40 points)

Stamina: 200 (not boosted at all)

Destruction: 49

Sneak: 34

Enchanting: 48

Restoration: 36

one-handed:51

smithing: 51

My one handed is boosted with perks as is destruction. already got some beefy spells considering I am not a mage.

Storm spells which cause 50 damage and projectile spells which each do around 25-31 damage.

magic in one hand and melee weapon in the other is the best combination for me.

What I CANNOT wait for is to use my healing spell along with a massively powerful enchanted fire sword. then I will be unstoppable.

I will make He-Man look like She-Man.

and if I can sort my follower glitch out and get a hard mage with me as well, Skyrim might as well bow to me.

I also got rabies yesterday, bloody crap stuff.

if you want to level up get the LOVE stone (or whatever it's called near whiterun) helps you level up faster. that is how I have gone up 1 level each hour of game play (roughly).

I take my time and don't quick travel very often. I have also explored about 50% of the map without doing the main questline.

I am a bit stuck trying to find an elf called Dravin, I have found his bow in some ratrun and I cannot remember where he is. near Riften I think.

Really starting to feel like a powerhouse now. I have taken to sniping with bombs.

l9AMFl.jpg

You might not be able to tell from the screenshot, but I am looking over the water at a shipwreck and I could just about make out some activity over there so I decided to launch some big fuckoff fireballs in their general direction. I dont know whether it is the sound effects (the fireball really does sound like a missile being launched) or being able to see a huge explosion off in the distance with a tiny silhouette ragdolling through the air, but it is incredibly satisfying.

hHDAQl.jpg

The bears here never had a chance either. They would probably tear me to shreds if I allowed myself to get surrounded by them, but I guess part of being a mage is not allowing that to happen. I mean, I know they are endangered animals and everything but it is just so much fun being Tim the Enchanter. :mrgreen:

Getting collaterals is funny too. I fast travelled earlier and found myself under fire from bandits before I could get my bearings. I started running towards the archer so I could line up a shot and get some distance between me and the two guys with swords. The archer went down in one shot and I turned around to launch a dual cast fireball at the sword guys, it landed in the middle of them and killed both instantly. :hooray:

ive only done one dungeon so far!

How on earth have you managed that?! You were one of the first people here playing it!

haha, ive played for 23 hours but it says ive only done 5 (gone up from 1 now)

im level 13, done 25 quests, 21 misc, 11 main and 2 side quests. haven't done any crafting yet either.

i have no idea what ive actually been doing on the game, you tend to lose yourself when you play it!

cant believe ive spent 23 hours on this yet im still just at the start of the game

Â