Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

LancsVillan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, unspectacular half, but it's a relief to even get through 45 without seeing outrageous errors or heads dropping. Heskey has played well without showing a killer edge in front of goal, but when does one ever expect that from him. We've only had one or two chances but scored from one.

On the flipside, while WBA have cut through us a few times, they haven't had much either. Hitting the woodwork was lucky as hell for us, but it would have been an unreasonably good goal had it went in. Otherwise they've just had a couple of scuffed shots under immense pressure.

Bannan either looks rusty or isn't as ambitous with his passes today. However given the run we are on - Villa were never going to come out playing scintillating football. More than happy so far - think a clean shhet would really help us - hang in there lads !

we've missed King Carlos, that right side with him & Lichaj has looked pretty solid so far, a lot more than I can say about the other side of the pitch.

I think if they keep this up Luke can swap to the left again even if he would prefer to stay right

Not sure NRC is the answer, I think we need something to drive us forward from the middle, maybe NRC for Hogg would give Bannan the options, just don't think that's the answer - though 60/40 possession to them suggest we need something to happen.

we've missed King Carlos, that right side with him & Lichaj has looked pretty solid so far, a lot more than I can say about the other side of the pitch.

I think if they keep this up Luke can swap to the left again even if he would prefer to stay right

totally agree, I don't think he wants to play on the left but I'd feel a lot more confident with that set up. every time the ball goes down the right I've got my head in my hands expecting Warnock to either get skinned or concede a free kick / penalty.