Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

I think that Arsenal team is lacking a leader, big time. All good technical players, but not a single backs against the wall, lead by example character. If we put them under pressure we'll rattle them, like we did Utd. Playing Pires could be a masterstroke against his former club.

We need to close them down quickly and get the fans behind us, because Arsenal are wobbly.

I'm quietly confident.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we slip up it will cost us in this game, no sitting back at all in this game, continious attack for 90 minutes and dominating possesion is the key.

If we play like we played in the Man U game we could win it but I hate to say I have absolutely no confidence that we will. Our problem is scoring goals pure and simple.

Ct

I think our defence is more of an issue - we have conceded 2 goals in each of the last two games. Yes we are not prolific up front - be we shouldn't be needing 3 goals to win a match

That isn't a good arsenal team, Wilshere is raw and he will make mistakes if we get at him, never rated Rosicky and Squillaci is rubbish. Their bench is much better than ours though which will hurt. Expect to lose but we should be able to push them.