Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

People keep saying about Dunne starting before CC, but I think it might have something to do with his contract, he might have a contract where he starts league games when he is fit.

How many times has he been on the bench in league games?

Just what I think...

If that is true MON needs shooting. I don't think its true though

People keep saying about Dunne starting before CC, but I think it might have something to do with his contract, he might have a contract where he starts league games when he is fit.

How many times has he been on the bench in league games?

Just what I think...

If that is true MON needs shooting. I don't think its true though

You have to remember MON signed him on the last day of the transfer window? If MON wanted him that bad I'm sure Dunne could have said anything and MON would have agreed.

Davis was out injuried, Knight was sold or being sold, Cahill going or went also.

MON needed him and Dunne could have said I'll sign if I start every league game when fit.

Dunne deal.

That's what I think anyway....I could be well off the truth, but it's fishy that he is being picked over CC when CC is playing better at the moment.

Clark at CM? Interesting.

He must see something about the lad in training. His passing is excellent and we tend to play better football when he plays as he is calm and doesnt lump it forward.

Could be an interesting move.. however timing of it isnt the best. Should have trialled it against Burnley..

There is absolutely no chance in hell that David Dunne has it written into his contract that he starts every league game when fit. It's crazy talk.

Seeing as he doesn't play for us, I'm inclined to agree.

There is absolutely no chance in hell that David Dunne has it written into his contract that he starts every league game when fit. It's crazy talk. And by the looks of it just a good excuse for a bit more dull MON bashing.

MON bashing? I was talking about Dunne, where has this MON bashing come from?

Don't think the thing about Dunne is true. He's picked because in general, he's a good defender but in poor form and the manager doesn't want to move Collins to LCB, and Cuellar to RCB.

Clark CM ...if that is true, interesting. I mean, we've got so little option there, it's not as if he's taking out a player who's in good form, or is a very good player and if anyone saw the Burnley game, or well any game he's been involved in, he is a really good footballer and knows how to control and pass a ball and is extremely composed. Central midfield is a different kettle of fish but I'm sure he has the ability to do so, more so than any other player in other team really. I mean the next best option is Beye left back and Warnock CM.

In recent years I think this fixture has been won by the team that believed they'd win it most. I think the heath are full of themselves coming into this game, but home advantage might mean we can put the bastards off their stride - I want it loud, nasty, personal and vindictive please.

I haven't been this unconfident in a derby game since GT was in charge. We've had an awful season, and are missing players. They're due to **** us over sooner or later

I haven't been this unconfident in a derby game since GT was in charge. We've had an awful season, and are missing players. They're due to **** us over sooner or later

Inclined to agree. Every dog has it's day even the mangiest lice ridden mut.

I just want us to batter them. Batter them into **** oblivion. Give them such a beating we can make the 5-1 look like a good game for them.

And then again in the cup. kick those pricks out of the cup.

Really need to start stringing some wins together if we are to move up the table. Tomorrow would be a good place to start.

Definitely, we should be looking at 9 points from 9 before the Manure match if we are seriously challenging for the top6 again.