Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

There will be a big surprise in the lineup on Sunday. All those saying GH said he won't play players out of position etc....are going to shit a brick when they see the starting XI.

intrigued, thought the line up picked itself.

--------------Heskey

AYoung----- Ireland--- Downing

-----------Sidwell NRC

Warnock Clark Collins L Young

--------------Friedal

Guzan

Carew

Cuellar

Bannan

Lichaj

Some ITK received by pm today:-

The team news for the Derby is that yet again Richard Dunne is preferred to Carlos Cuellar but the real shock is that Ciaran Clark also plays in place of Petrov in the centre of the park.

Like I said, nowt to do with me but I've been asked to post it up as an anonymous ITK

Some ITK received by pm today:-

The team news for the Derby is that yet again Richard Dunne is preferred to Carlos Cuellar but the real shock is that Ciaran Clark also plays in place of Petrov in the centre of the park.

Like I said, nowt to do with me but I've been asked to post it up as an anonymous ITK

Very interesting, it would give balance to the midfield having a left footed player playing on the left side of centre, but after him playing 1hr 30 mins of football on Wednesday and him still being only young....It's a little worry....Just hope he has the run left in him.

It will give us some much needed height in the centre anyway.

who by? :mrgreen:

Someone from Madrid maybe? :P Did I read somewhere Sidwell was injuried or did I dream that?

I don't think anyone would ever guess the person as his post count on this forum is rather minimal despite being a member for many a year, more a lurker than a poster.

Just to add to the above - when Collins came on during the Burnley game, he came on at defensive mid. So its not beyond comprehension that GH could do something like this.

Anyway, there's plenty of rumblings that there'll be a surprised in the team selection, so im inclined to believe it.

wtf i cannot understand why he would play clark there?! im a big fan of gh, like what he has said so far and pretty impressed with his pedigree, but to play a rookie cb in a game of this magnitude is beyond me. granted, sidwell is pretty lame, ireland not showing any sort of form, but still. also pissed off with the dunne ahead of cc rumour too.

People keep saying about Dunne starting before CC, but I think it might have something to do with his contract, he might have a contract where he starts league games when he is fit.

How many times has he been on the bench in league games?

Just what I think...