Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe GH wont risk all in this game. fine by me,much more important game in the weekend

Why? So we can have the bragging rights in Brum? I'd rather have a chance of winning a cup than beat the scum. We should roll them over anyway.....

Maybe GH wont risk all in this game. fine by me,much more important game in the weekend

Why? So we can have the bragging rights in Brum? I'd rather have a chance of winning a cup than beat the scum. We should roll them over anyway.....

this completely

according to five live its been over 300 minutes since we last scored in a game

Wow, that's worrying....

We scored against Spurs which was 3 games ago? If we don't scire in this half then it'll be 300.

According to five live its been over 300 minutes..

we are being slaughtered second half.. friedel saves another shot.

You've already said that.

Chelsea 90

Sunderland 90

Spurs 2nd half and todays 1st half 90

I make that 270.

We scored vs Spurs after 16 minutes therefore we're over 300 minutes!

We scored against Spurs which was 3 games ago? If we don't scire in this half then it'll be 300.

We scored in the 16th minute of the Spurs game.

Not including any injury time, that would have made our 300th minute the 46th of this game (unless my fingers have let me down).

seems like the same old shite.just a differant manager,same old Villa do things the hard way and make you're fans look like mugs.
Give them a chance for God's sake.
they get there 40 and 50 grand a week,that should be good enough to go play some decent football ffs.over paid c.nts..