Match Thread: No discussion of streams

Rob182

Chelsea don't really have anyone they can turn too on the bench if they need to attack. Zhirkov probably being the best. A lot of inexperience on there. Ferreira should be got at by Young. Apart from him though their defence is still very good. Glad he's got both NRC and Petrov though, because we need them to win the ball for Ireland, Young. Fancy Ireland to have a good game now he isn't being burdened with defensive duties.

Chelsea: Cech, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Essien, Malouda, Kakuta, Anelka. Subs: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Zhirkov, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Borini, McEachran.

That's a weak Chelsea bench outside of maybe Zhirkov

:(

FFS! BEYE!? CAREW!?

Heskey Albrighton and L Young not even on the bench? I was hopefl of a win, but that has dented my confidence. I cant see us winning now unfortunately.

Ireland could be key here? Will be very interesting to see if he can run the game from there.

IF it works, I can see JC having a couple on a plate and maybe the boy nicking one himself. Big IF there.....but I'm going for a Villa win anyway!

Luke Young must be injured and Houllier must believe that Cuellar at right back is not an option. I'd disagree with that, he's shown that he is more than capable there, but there we go. A new manager a new philosophy.

Certainly less pragmatic than MON, but to be fair the team is picking itself at the moment with injuries and lack of squad depth etc.