Next Kit Supplier - Merged

maqroll

Who Do You Want as Next Villa Kit Designer?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want as Next Villa Kit Designer?

• Nike
    • Adidas
    • Puma
    • Reebok
    • Umbro
    • Hummel
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Fila
    • Diadora
    • Other (Name)
    • Don't Care

Before Nike cam along our kits had been dire and downright embarassing. They now actually have a fit to them rather than us wearing a sail, and the design is way better too.

Nike all the way, although Adidas are a close second. Their one downside is that every Adidas wearing team are effectively donning the same kit - just in different colours.

I really liked those retro designs that appeared online before this season's kit was announced. Not sure how you set up a link but here's the address: http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/new-aston-villa-1011-shirts_7368

The main thing you notice how the lion actually stands out on the retro kits.

So is that TWO votes for me as the next kit designer then? :winkold:

I really liked those retro designs that appeared online before this season's kit was announced. Not sure how you set up a link but here's the address: http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/new-aston-villa-1011-shirts_7368

The main thing you notice how the lion actually stands out on the retro kits.

So is that TWO votes for me as the next kit designer then? :winkold:

Ha, sorry mate, I knew you posted on here I just couldn't remember your username! Yeah they're great kits, much better than our current home and away.

I'm going with Kappa.

The styling of their kits is ace. Particularly love the Roma and Sampdoria shirts.

PDS010020010.jpg

To be honest it'd be nice to have a decent brand AND be unique. When we had hummel we were unique but the brand, quality and styling I thought were poor.

we've never had adidas. so that got my vote I'd love the 3 stripes down the arms. would be even awesome if it was the old adidas sign. like john barnes in the new order vid.

fila would be a good laugh if we had tight shorts like the boy frankie in the business buahahahaahahah!

I'm going with Kappa.

The styling of their kits is ace. Particularly love the Roma and Sampdoria shirts.

PDS010020010.jpg

To be honest it'd be nice to have a decent brand AND be unique. When we had hummel we were unique but the brand, quality and styling I thought were poor.

That's nice, and I've always liked Sampdoria, too....even with Mancini there

I voted Umbro, but I'd be curious to see what Kappa could do....

Bit early I know (or late if you saw the old mock ups), but as I can't sleep thought I'd update my retro tops with the new Nike template (the cut of the shirt/and the collar) and add the FX Pro logo to too. Just done the home and away, can do a third top if anyone's arsed....

01villa81homefxpro.jpg02villa81awayfxpro.jpg

Those look so good! I'd buy them both, much better than this season's kits. I'd like an away shirt like that one but with some thin claret or blue pin stripes, like the away shirt we had when we were sponsored by 32Red, but yeah they look really good dude!

Nike again for me. Think the kits we've had with them have been brilliant for the most part, it's also nice to see our shirts actually claret rather than some horrid purpley colour.

Not really a fan of most other designers shirts at the moment, Adidas' are absoloutely drreadful, don't mind Umbro though.