Next Kit Supplier - Merged

maqroll

Who Do You Want as Next Villa Kit Designer?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want as Next Villa Kit Designer?

• Nike
    • Adidas
    • Puma
    • Reebok
    • Umbro
    • Hummel
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Fila
    • Diadora
    • Other (Name)
    • Don't Care

Nike.

Has it been confirmed the contract with them will not be renewed?

I think it's fair to say that most fans do not want Nike again after their calamity last summer.

Nothing like speaking for the masses!

Thought I'd give it the big'un, but I clearly stand corrected!

Le Coq would be my choice.

*snigger*

Umbro for me. Have made some nice kits of late (Southampton one springs to mind), would love to see their retro take on the some of our really old kits.

What difference does it make? The quality of the shirts will be shite regardless. So I'm sticking with my '82 final shirt thanks.

If the shirt supplier turns out to be Hummel again, and we have stupid chevrons all over the kit (apart from the 1989 one, that one I'll give you) then people won't be as interested, worldwide people(/fans/fickle people interested in all things "Premier League") won't look at it and think, "Hmm, I'll buy that", and thus the club's sales of replica kit won't generate as much revenue. Easy.

Adidas all the way, I'll admit Chelsea and Liverpool's home kits aren't very nice this seaosn but only because of the stupid bit of red on Chelsea's collar for that old fart supporters club, and the texture of the Liverpool home shirt. I'm quite a fan of their away shirts and most other Adidas shirts (Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Spain) are really nice IMO.

If not them I'd be happy with Umbro or Puma and not too fussed if we stuck with Nike as long as another balls up never happened, although I don't like this years home or away kits and the last away kit I liked was the white one when we were sponsored by 32red.com, apart from that I think our kits have been kinda crap.

I like Kappa's kits but for those awful huge logos on the shoulders. I also really hope the FX Pro logos are better next season, they look really cheap up close.