Match Thread.

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Under Houllier, first match, I'd like to see a strong team.

Guzan.

Young Cuellar Collins Warnock

Reo-Coker Petrov.

Downing Ireland Young

Agbonlahor.

I think for a team that probably isn't oozing confidence, playing a strong team against probably a weakened Blackburn with a new team/formation could be good for the team. Especially as we are playing on sunday, tiredness won't be too much of an issue.

Hopefully Houllier realises Ireland is not a central two midfielder. Get Reo Coker or even Sidwell in CM and Ireland just off the striker

I think Gabby could drop to the bench so he is 100% for Sunday.

If were looking to rest a few i would play

..................GUZAN..................

YOUNG..CUELLAR..CLARK..WARNOCK

..............NRC.......SIDWELL............

YOUNG.......IRELAND.......DOWNING

..............DELFOUNESO..................

Think we could see Carew/Heskey up top tough

Under Houllier, first match, I'd like to see a strong team.

Guzan.

Young Cuellar Collins Warnock

Reo-Coker Petrov.

Downing Ireland Young

Agbonlahor.

I think for a team that probably isn't oozing confidence, playing a strong team against probably a weakened Blackburn with a new team/formation could be good for the team. Especially as we are playing on sunday, tiredness won't be too much of an issue.

This should be the team, and hopefully with Friedel in goal, it will be the team against Wolves.

working nearby and due to give someone a lift home from a party later the same evening - so have to 'waste a few hours' between 7pm and 10pm. With a little bit of effort I'll get my petrol on expenses and my ticket covered by a grateful friend of me missus that won't drive motorways!

will there be free flags?

I have managed to convince my friends from America to sod off the Lake District and come to this game! How? I don't know, will it be worth it? I bloody hope so. Looking for a good SI performance to take into the weekend and a comfortable win to get some of the lads confidence up.

working nearby and due to give someone a lift home from a party later the same evening - so have to 'waste a few hours' between 7pm and 10pm. With a little bit of effort I'll get my petrol on expenses and my ticket covered by a grateful friend of me missus that won't drive motorways!

You better hope it doesn't go to extra time!

Guzan

Beye

Cuellar

Davies

Warnock

NRC

A.Young

Ireland

Albrighton

Gabby

Bit confident there.

How so?

I know, what's he talking about!? Not like you only put 10 players or something. What an idiot. :winkold:

Jesus Christ I am an idiot :o, and I thought missing my last eye test was a bad idea

:lol:

Stick either Carew or Delf up with Gabby.

You better hope it doesn't go to extra time!

didn't even occur to me!

and I've neverever left before the end either.............