Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Yeah I had a quick gander for it, no joy. Funny though, he was ripping into the donkey-botherer. :lol:

He was funny in the Xmas twitvid as well!

The only person who can wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year with the dead-eyed look of a killer. :lol:

The only person who can wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year with the dead-eyed look of a killer. :lol:

That whole bit with Gabby, Cuellar and Delph is hilarious. Good lads.

And yeh, Delph doesn't really get across the Xmas cheer too well... :shock:

I am really excited about young Fabian. He's got fire in his belly. I loved that video of him starting on a (Stoke?) fan behind the dugout for taking the piss.

Him, Clark and Albrighton are the big prospects for me. Still not as sure as some people about Bannan, hopefully he can prove me completely wrong.

i think bannan may prove to be a peter whittingham, awesome in the second tier of english footy but not consistant enough at a higher level.

Said it at start of thread that i never really got the hype either but hope to be proven wrong

did you seem him against man utd at home last season? he was superb, he was by far the best player on the pitch

this is the same response all the time from people. Bannan was great vs United as well this year but you dont rate him

It was 1 game he hasnt really done it against anybody else. Loan spell to championship is needed for me

Said it at start of thread that i never really got the hype either but hope to be proven wrong

did you seem him against man utd at home last season? he was superb, he was by far the best player on the pitch

this is the same response all the time from people. Bannan was great vs United as well this year but you dont rate him

It was 1 game he hasnt really done it against anybody else. Loan spell to championship is needed for me

because he was brilliant in that game and that is the general consensus, he hasn't done it against anyone else because he was injured for 8 months, no i don't rate bannan, he's certainly not good enough for us

Â