Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

well considering they have played similar amounts of games for us i think Bannan has had more of an impact and still feel Leeds fleeced MON like so many other clubs did

bannan is nowhere near as good as delph haha, just silly talk imo we paid 6m for delph, do you honestly think we could get 6m for bannan if we sold him? delph dominated games for leeds and was their main man whereas bannan hasn't started a game for them since he went there

Delph played 3rd division and dominated but Bannan there and he would as well and prices mean nothing as similar to Andy Carroll is he better than Darren Bent as he is more expensive.

I'm more on SGC's side, I really like Delph, I think once he's matured a little and gets a good run in the team, he'll show his true quality. We've seen glimses but it's hard for any players to regularly perform getting a game here and there every month or two.

i agree, he just needs a run of games in cm and he'll show how good he is

I think Delph would be the guy to keep Bannan out of the team and relegate him to a squad player imo, he's stronger and has a similar passing range, in a 3 man midfield, rotating with Makoun he'll work very well imo in some kind of attacking playmaker role, not similar in style - but kind of the role Parker took up for England recently a bit of an aggressive midfielder with great passing, playing along side a milner-type (or a GG in the future) infront of a brickhouse of a DM we'd have a great midfield

---------Tiote

----Milner--Delph

Downing-------Young

----------Bent

8)

its good to sometimes analyse a centre midfielder when he hasn't got the ball and the opposition are pressing.

Des Bremner was a classic and eamon deacy was under rated too.

but my all time favourite was Alex cropley, who started out as a winger, but converted to the centre.one of the few who could win the ball and scheme.

Yeah you can't really compare Delph and Young if I'm honest...

But still, where is Fabian? Is he injured or what? He's not even made the bench recently has he?

He was benched for a while as i presume we were choosing more experienced choices as the shit hit the fan.

Then he has been injured for a little while too, not sure if it was the Newcastle or Everton game where he was first injured

I'm still on the fence regarding Delph. He does look like he's got the potential to be a good player and he's shown flashes here and there but I'd like to see alot more of him and from him.

If Houllier is still in charge next season and Delph isn't really in his plans as a regular we should try and loan him to Bolton ha ha! It done Jack Wilshire the world of good and it's paid off for Sturridge too!

but my all time favourite was Alex cropley, who started out as a winger, but converted to the centre.one of the few who could win the ball and scheme.

Cropley wsas truly frightening. The guy could have broken his leg, his back and his arm and would still be diving in for the tackles. A truly great player.

Â