Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

watching a Coldplay live show

saw them in manchester last night and they were **** immense

A flatmate went to that gig, apparently let off like big balloon things, and she said the bracelets that lit up, when it was all lit up was amazing.

Now, I usually just get abuse from heathen kids for looking like Jesus but today I found out there is an upside to my appearance, the Bible people were knocking on doors today and I was foolish enough to open the door...

They took one look at me and decided to skip the whole talk and just give me a pamphlet.

Now, I usually just get abuse from heathen kids for looking like Jesus but today I found out there is an upside to my appearance, the Bible people were knocking on doors today and I was foolish enough to open the door...

They took one look at me and decided to skip the whole talk and just give me a pamphlet.

You'd think the least they could do would be to worship you.

You'd think the least they could do would be to worship you.

Maybe they've just gone to alert the Romans instead, the people of this town have a very old fashioned approach to most things.

Hated Viva la Vida but I like their new singles.

Listening to Parachutes always cheers me up. Love that album.

'tis a Lovely album.

Spies has always been a favourite song of mine.

and mine but its removed from the album in loads of countries :(

Weird.

I really like the song "parachutes" as well, even though it's not really a song and only about a minute long.

Winning what I like to call the "Lovefilm Lottery"... namely, when they decide to send us one of the films I put on the list rather than one of the films the missus put on there.

I'm currently on a 3 week winning-streak, and I've just been informed via an irate email that this week's viewing pleasure will be 'Serpico'.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Winning what I like to call the "Lovefilm Lottery"... namely, when they decide to send us one of the films I put on the list rather than one of the films the missus put on there.

I'm currently on a 3 week winning-streak, and I've just been informed via an irate email that this week's viewing pleasure will be 'Serpico'.

Oh, you do that too?

Don't you sneak in and alter the priorities though? I do. But so does she. Thus the war escalates.

We have a "Priority Ceasefire Treaty" in place. Any priority changes have to be submitted in writing to the other party, and a change can only happen when a unanimous decision has been reached.

I am, however, playing the numbers game and making sure I have at least 5 more films on the list than she does.

We have a "Priority Ceasefire Treaty" in place. Any priority changes have to be submitted in writing to the other party, and a change can only happen when a unanimous decision has been reached.

I am, however, playing the numbers game and making sure I have at least 5 more films on the list than she does.

Yes, that's a good tactic that I also use. List flooding. Shifts the odds in our favour.

Â