Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

bcmsza.jpg

last of last years pumpkin soup, self assessment is wonderful, but t'was a bloody good batch

making freezer space for this year's pumpkin soup

When roasting the pumpkin soup tossed in olive oil sea salt and honey add a few sweet potatoes and finish with coconut milk ......also take the pumpkin seeds wash & dry them then in a 100c oven dry & toast them ....use as the garnish for the soup 

• Like 1

Whilst I'm at it, anyone got any recipes for marrow? I guess we'll do variations on chutney.

A lot of the recipes are kinda the same ...stuffed mince ....stuffed sausage 

I have never really used marrows as they tend to be tasteless but each to their own 

I've been working away all week, starting at 7:30 in the office and finishing at 8pm on the night when im kicked out by the cleaner.  It's been hard, repetitive, boring work (asset registers).. I've really missed my wife and home, so she rang me today to say she's buying me a chinese banquet for tea :D

lovely :)

• Like 1

I've been working away all week, starting at 7:30 in the office and finishing at 8pm on the night when im kicked out by the cleaner.  It's been hard, repetitive, boring work (asset registers).. I've really missed my wife and home, so she rang me today to say she's buying me a chinese banquet for tea :D

She either wants something ..or has done something/one

She either wants something ..or has done something/one

the secret CCTV in all the rooms in my house, her car, her friends houses and a random sample of 5,000 homes around the uk leads me to believe she's been alright :lol:

(none of that is true.. apart from shower cam obviously!)

• Like 1

Â