Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty assured peformance. Got caught out positionally a couple of times by Ballotelli but then again, so did Dunne. Fortunately, Warnock covered well.

Would much rather see this kid being played than Collins, much better on the ball.

Really unfair to judge clark from today's performance. He was thrown into the first XI after months on the sideline and he was forced to play against one of the best teams in the league.

By common consensus he appears to have been judged as MOTM for us? I'm sure he wouldn't mind being judged on this game.

Really unfair to judge clark from today's performance. He was thrown into the first XI after months on the sideline and he was forced to play against one of the best teams in the league.

By common consensus he appears to have been judged as MOTM for us? I'm sure he wouldn't mind being judged on this game.

I was at the game on Saturday and Petrov was our man of the match and I think that is reflected in the match poll on here.

Clark was OK. He was caught out of position a few times but given the opposition and the fact it was his first league start for a long time he did aright.

Â