Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn taht is one shit team if we dont lose this by at least 2 goals i will be stunned. cannot see where in teh life of me we will score. heskey up front up himself with bannan alongside him?

joke lineup. i feel sorry for the fans that have paid to go to the game

But ultimately, most clubs around Europe make a good effort at this tourney. Liverpool and Fulham didn't feel above it last year. We should do the same - getting used to playing midweek games is part of being a big club. If we get a poor result tonight I'll be really pissed off.

Absolutely agree with that. Look at the past winners of the competition , most of them big names in Europe. Even the likes of Bayern and Milan took it seriously when they were in it. It's not the CL but its no league cup trophy either.

I think the likes of Pool and City will take it plenty seriously and go far into it too.

damn taht is one shit team if we dont lose this by at least 2 goals i will be stunned. cannot see where in teh life of me we will score. heskey up front up himself with bannan alongside him?

joke lineup. i feel sorry for the fans that have paid to go to the game

Emile 'goal' Heskey....

Also - to people in Ireland like me - ITV4 isn't on Sky normally, but if you go into the Sky Box Settings, it's under 'Other Channels'. Might be someone who didn't know that, so there ya go.

EDIT: 200th post! Only took me a year+ to get there. :oops: