Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you guys are sooooooo fickle. KM was the messiah after Saturday and now he has picked a poor side etc haha!! genuinely amusing. I think we will come away with a draw and an away goal (Hesky, just to piss you lot off)

Come on you Lions............

Boooo!! The live txt thing on the website won't publish my hilarious comments. BOOOOOO!!!

Your only realistic chance of getting something published is if you put something so unashamadly pro villa that your actually embarrassed about it.

Either that or speculate on a heavy Villa Victory.

Interesting stuff.

Haha you guys are sooooooo fickle. KM was the messiah after Saturday and now he has picked a poor side etc haha!! genuinely amusing. I think we will come away with a draw and an away goal (Hesky, just to piss you lot off)

Fickle for questioning a side selection? Shut up. It happens at every single club. :?

Boooo!! The live txt thing on the website won't publish my hilarious comments. BOOOOOO!!!

Your only realistic chance of getting something published is if you put something so unashamadly pro villa that your actually embarrassed about it.

Either that or speculate on a heavy Villa Victory.

Interesting stuff.

I got published for saying that Weimann is 11/4 to score.

Would have preferred if my "I hope Hogg is captain. Captain Hogg sounds like a pirate. Arrrr!!" was published though. Booo!!

How is that fickle you idiot, he played our best team on the weekend and our reserves tonight. Not fickle in the slightest to question it, we have been here before.

Fickle for questioning a side selection? Shut up. It happens at every single club. :?

Ooh aggresive as well ;-) chill pal.

As I was saying. Let's continue the positivity of Saturday and get behind the team. Given the players he has taken, with the exception of Hogg, im not surprised. Im actually looking forward to seeing what KM can do with this lot compared to MON's efforts in Moscow.

This match could really go 2 ways , we could either suprise everyone by getting a win or a score draw , or fail badly and concede quite a few , the worry if we loose by quite a few is it could affect confidence i know its awfully early in the season but you never know .

That MacDonald likes to spring the odd surprise, eh?

Brave man.

It'll be interesting to see how Hogg does as I don't think I've ever seen him in action.

Pretty strong defence, some exciting players in midfield and an experienced one upfront. I think this team will do well tonight.