Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

Boooo!! The live txt thing on the website won't publish my hilarious comments. BOOOOOO!!!

Your only realistic chance of getting something published is if you put something so unashamadly pro villa that your actually embarrassed about it.

Either that or speculate on a heavy Villa Victory.

Interesting stuff.

I got published for saying that Weimann is 11/4 to score.

Would have preferred if my "I hope Hogg is captain. Captain Hogg sounds like a pirate. Arrrr!!" was published though. Booo!!

Haha. A noble effort.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very surprised to see Hogg starting. MacDonald knows better than me, but is he ready, or good enough? This is a massive gamble. I hope it pays off.

Looks like Beye is playing CB too. I actually quite want us to give a crap this time around, we might not be in Europe next season.

Haha you guys are sooooooo fickle. KM was the messiah after Saturday and now he has picked a poor side etc haha!! genuinely amusing. I think we will come away with a draw and an away goal (Hesky, just to piss you lot off)

Come on you Lions............

How is that fickle you idiot, he played our best team on the weekend and our reserves tonight. Not fickle in the slightest to question it, we have been here before.

Oooooooooooooooo get you. Mwah. He played our best team in a premier league match and now our reserves in a match that has been deemed far less important, where is the surprise? if you thought he was going to take Young, Carew etc then you're clearly bonkers.

Come on you Lions

I'm very surprised to see Hogg starting. MacDonald knows better than me, but is he ready, or good enough? This is a massive gamble. I hope it pays off.

Looks like Beye is playing CB too. I actually quite want us to give a crap this time around, we might not be in Europe next season.

Especially if we have to play 20 games of Europa League... It's like Sophie's choice

KM said that everyone would get a chance and he meant it. It's up to each player to go out there and bust a gut to impress the boss. That's what you call real motivation.

Oh no doubt they'll be motivated, but I do worry a tad as to whether they might not be talented enough.

I guess we'll wait and see. I did complain that MON didn't blood the academy players.

MacDonald knows these lads well and obviously has faith in them, This I hope can be the start of a great new era for AVFC. Similarities to The Utd team of 95? We've Been hearing about these kids a while let's hope they can live up to the expectation.(I think they will!)

Boooo!! The live txt thing on the website won't publish my hilarious comments. BOOOOOO!!!

My comment about hogg releasing the ball got published though! Wooop.

A few of mine have now, but they're cutting off the funny (ish) bits at the end... Feckers.

He played our best team in a premier league match and now our reserves in a match that has been deemed far less important,
Who exactly has "deemed" that?

The large majority of people. Are you honestly telling me you would prefer we play our strongest 11 tonight then rest a couple against Newcastle on Sunday.