Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Montgomerie's had too many clubs for my liking

His odds are down to fore to one though.

Dropped quite a fair way.

He has too close links to St Andrews as well.

i think him and sven are on a par

But the Villa job does suit him to a tee.

na i think he would be quite a rough choice

I agree, i still think hes got a fair way to go!

He'd have to iron out his tactical errors!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomerie's had too many clubs for my liking

His odds are down to fore to one though.

Dropped quite a fair way.

He has too close links to St Andrews as well.

i think him and sven are on a par

But the Villa job does suit him to a tee.

na i think he would be quite a rough choice

I agree, i still think hes got a fair way to go!

He'd have to iron out his tactical errors!

hes on course to take over

Just been on the Everton board to have a look at what they think. It's all a bit mysterious, smells of massive bet(s) being put on. SSN are now adding fuel to the fire.

This could be over a meaningless handshake though!

Those people are hard to understand. Why do they keep calling one another lids?

Whilst Everton have a very good squad, and at the moment we are very similar, i do believe Everton have now reached their maximum potential with the money they have to spend on players. I also believe there is a real chance that with the right manager we can improve and become a far more attractive club then Everton.

Maybe Moyes is thinking he's done all he can at Everton, and feels the need for a new challenge. He took Everton from being a very average side to being a top 8 side. Maybe he now feels the need to get a fresh start at a top 8 side and push them on to top 4.

I'm not too sure, I don't even think Moyes is slightly interested. But if he was, and he was promised x amount of funds to spend, i could see why he'd be attracted.

Whats with Moyes all of a sudden becoming fave, is there something I've missed? I seriously doubt he'd come here when he has got a very strong Everton team capable of beating anyone on their day.

I think that would depend on whether hes fed up of trying to work with little money, and how much Randy would be willing to back him with.

Looking at some the players hes bought with less financial backing that was given to Oneil, i think Randy would do that.

The way Moyes was talking after yesterday's game suggests to me he's going nowhere.

You could be correct, however this is gathering pace, and in the North west, there is a rumour doing the rounds that Moyes has fallen out with Kenwright over a proposed deal to sell Rodwell to Manure. Also rumoured to be frustrated with a lack of cash.

Just rumour mind :winkold:

I just don't know what to believe anymore ;).

I heard about the Rodwell thing and I suppose it's possible that Moyes has done a complete U-turn and lost faith. I'd welcome him if he was to come here.

Moyes -> Villa

Rodwell -> United

Pienaar -> Spurs

That'd be some bum deal for Everton fans on the last day of the transfer window :D

Maybe before he jumps ship, he could bring some of our deadwood to Everton

"Minutes after Everton completed the signing of Davies, Heskey, Sidwell and Beye, David Moyes has resigned as manager. Incredible scenes here at Goodison Park"