Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just couldn't see Moyes leaving them in the drop zone (I know its very early) just as the transfer window slams shut. Unless there was some issues with the club in the background I don't see him doing that to Everton.

Our fringe Squad players seem to think it will be Sven but was told very clearly before the West Ham game that it wouldn't be him as they don't see him being somebody that would be there to build a dynasty more of a short term need lots of cash manager .

So far the ones ruled out Hughes / Sven / Bradley and KM unless somthing has changed .

It just seems with all the rumours and counter rumours nobody really knows who is to take over .

Our fringe Squad players seem to think it will be Sven but was told very clearly before the West Ham game that it wouldn't be him as they don't see him being somebody that would be there to build a dynasty more of a short term need lots of cash manager .

So far the ones ruled out Hughes / Sven / Bradley and KM unless somthing has changed .

It just seems with all the rumours and counter rumours nobody really knows who is to take over .

I say nobody knows,because Randy doesn't even know who it is yet..

I'd get Sven in on a 1 year contract with a view to extending it. Force some of the fringe players out on loan and give Sven some (wage) money to bring in 2 or 3 players for the season. If it works out well give him a longer deal.

You cant just discount the rumours, when bookies slash odds like that there is always some truth behind the rumours

happens all the time, it only takes a couple of people to chuck a lot of money on it and odds get cut. Cutting odds then draws everyones attention, which entices more bets meaning that odds are cut further. I think we'd all love it to be true but it could all be caused by a simple hand shake show on the telly.

You cant just discount the rumours, when bookies slash odds like that there is always some truth behind the rumours

3 Weeks ago the favourite was Bradley I asked and the Villa said thats people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 said we were never and aren't interested .

I just can't see it being a manager who is bringing new players into the club he is at now....Scum are buying players, Sunderland, Fulham have.....Everton haven't.

It's a tough one to guess....meh.

Thats how i see it. Moyes must be feeling really frustrated that he is unable to strengthen, and its not the first time. Was their rumours last term that he were close to quitting?

At the very least, i would imagine he would have the Milner money to play with, if he jioned us. A squad that is proberly only 2/3 players away from having a good chance of top four.

I think our owner sees what we see, looks at the type of player Moyes has been able to bring to Goodison, and will back him to the hilt.

Lets only hope that its not Moyes using us to lever some much needed cash from Kenwright, or forcing him not to sell somebody like Rodwell.

If we get Moyes by any chance, then it'll be a merry go round.. I would expect Everton to get a big fat wad to go after Hughes but then again

as he managed Rangers I have a suspicion McCleish might just end up at Goodison Park..

By all accounts there is no more money at Everton & with the likely departures of Rodwell & Pienaar & Moyes not being given the money to spend he my well be at the end of his tether

if Pienaar and Rodwell do go, then I think Moyed would probably want to leave.

that would be so harsh on him to do that and not give him money. He will have way more money here.