Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please not Koeman.he's not a good enough manager for me,he hasn't really done enough in the game to be taking on a job like this..

I agree that he has had mixed success but to say he ahsn't done enough, he has done more than Jol or Moyes. I think he could do a decent job and he is certainly a 'name'. However, he has been a 'name in the media' and the General implied that some on the list haven't been hogging the media.

contacted by our headhunting agency only. As Gazton says, many will be contacted and sounded out, a list will/has been submitted and we started interviewing yesterday. If Randy offers serious cash (the like MoN had) we will get Moyes.

Koeman would be horrendous.

Interesting, but horrendous.

Based on his treatment of David Albelda, Angulo and Canizares, he'll probably walk in and tell Petrov Carew and Friedel to **** off.

What are the odds on the manager being miraculously revealed tomorow just in time to sort out his 25 man squad?

Sort it out?

We don't even have enough senior players do we?

Friedel, Guzan

Young, Beye, Lichaj,Warnock.

Davies, Collins, Dunne, Cuellar.

Coker, Sidwell, Petrov.

Young, Downing.

Heskey, Carew, Agbonlahor.

Am I missing anyone but everyone else is under 21 are they not?

Can sratch off Lichaj, has just been sretchered off in the reserve match and its sounds pretty serious.

That's 2 that would be in the 25 man squad injured so far.