Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was everyone happy with the way we played on saturday?

Do you think we can play as well in our next game?

How about the one after that?

I believe we will continue to play more effective and entertaining football under KM, but until we can actually look back on the evidence of a dozen or more matches we wont be able to make a valid judgement.

As a staunch admirer of the way KM sets his team up and plays, I think we have to give him a chance as caretaker manager to show what he's made of.

You know something Trees , i am sensing its a German who happens to have a house in italy , wink wink nudge nudge hehe

If knowledge is power, then I am extremely weak.

All I know is when our glorious leader will be returning, and I will be skulking around trying to get a view, which will require a bit of luck to be in the right place but we'll see.

Hopefully! I like him! I've mentioned a few times, and was the first name that popped into my head when thetrees mentioned Milan. Come on Randy make it happen! I can see us having a more continental set-up with KM as Head Coach and A. N. Other as DoF recruiting players, aslong as there is good communication between the 2 it's fine by me :thumb:

Was everyone happy with the way we played on saturday?

Do you think we can play as well in our next game?

How about the one after that?

I believe we will continue to play more effective and entertaining football under KM, but until we can actually look back on the evidence of a dozen or more matches we wont be able to make a valid judgement.

As a staunch admirer of the way KM sets his team up and plays, I think we have to give him a chance as caretaker manager to show what he's made of.

It's KM for me as well. There is a shortage of decent candidates out there and there isn't as much money as we have had previously, so give it to him, he knows our youngsters best as well as it would be good to see them utilized more this season.

You know something Trees , i am sensing its a German who happens to have a house in italy , wink wink nudge nudge hehe

If knowledge is power, then I am extremely weak.

All I know is when our glorious leader will be returning, and I will be skulking around trying to get a view, which will require a bit of luck to be in the right place but we'll see.

You can do it old bean , i still never forget when me and you broke the story about Big John being on the plane from france , every journo was telling us he was in Germany but we knew better :winkold:

We can make a super-race of footballer using Gabby's pace, Ash's flair (not theatrics), Carew's strength, Dunne's fearlessness. And call it the Astyan race.

Well we now know what you were dreaming about last night.

I like sleep that much that I dreamed I was sleeping.

Please be Leonardo

Leonardo as a DoF alongside K.Mac would be a right touch,(as they say in that London). It's strongly suggested that he was responsible for getting both Kaka and Pato to go to Milan ahead of various other suitors, whilst doing a similar job there.

Wouldn't want him as the main manager though, don't think that is his forté really.

I still don't understand how Leonardo has got this reputation of being a great manager? Can anyone enlighten me?

Not great as a manager, but in the "upstairs" role he had at Milan he was great! Sort of a technical director/head scout.