Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so impressed by peoples insights in what every player and manager has done all round the world. (No irony) I mean, I haven't got much of a clue how Koeman's done as a manager. I vaguely remember that he was at Valencia for a while, but that's about it. People on here seems to know everything about him and other players and managers. Impressed. :)

I'm so impressed by peoples insights in what every player and manager has done all round the world. (No irony) I mean, I haven't got much of a clue how Koeman's done as a manager. I vaguely remember that he was at Valencia for a while, but that's about it. People on here seems to know everything about him and other players and managers. Impressed. :)

I and a few others have posted his managerial history, if you want me to find them ;)

He's just a manager who lives off his brilliant playing career.

I and a few others have posted his managerial history, if you want me to find them ;)

I know you did and they weren't too impressive, but you seemed to have more knowledge about it than just digging up stats on the internet. :) I mean, after all, stats doesn't show the circumstances and I'm fairly sure that I read that someone pointed out them too.

I know you did and they weren't too impressive, but you seemed to have more knowledge about it than just digging up stats on the internet. :) I mean, after all, stats doesn't show the circumstances and I'm fairly sure that I read that someone pointed out them too.

I think if anything he is a very bad man manager, especially during his time at Valencia, none of the players respected him and this is one of the best centre backs to grace football.

In the transfer market he isn't bad though, pretty much, hit and miss but he has a good eye for young talent.

Having spoken to a couple of people on the inside at Villa today, the feedback was that it was like a dark cloud had been lifted...everyone felt like they had been treading on eggshells for some time under O'Neill. All I have heard about Kevin MacDonald is positive comments and how well respected he is around the club. Perhaps the future is bright after all. Up the Villa!

I think if anything he is a very bad man manager, especially during his time at Valencia, none of the players respected him and this is one of the best centre backs to grace football.

In the transfer market he isn't bad though, pretty much, hit and miss but he has a good eye for young talent.

That's what I mean. :) I remember Koeman as the great defender he was in the late 80's and the 90's but have no clue about him as a manager. And you and several other people on here seems to know very much about him and other players and managers that I've hardly ever heard of. :P